Introducing.....Ms. Sarall, Baby Witch

Hello All and Merry Meet!

I am so very happy I found Spells8. This is a great website! I have been doing a lot of research, reading, and listening. I was raised as a Christian and it never felt rite to me I guess. I was taught witchcraft was evil, how wrong that was! Anything can be evil if you make it that way. I have always been very intuitive. I’m a Pisces. I denounced Christianity years ago and have been religion less until recently. I feel much more complete now.

I have realized I have been witch-like all along and did not know it. I have studied herbs for decades for health reasons only, until now. I am a strong believer in probiotics and natural healing. Many other similarities have appeared as well.

I really like the lessons and homework provided on the site. I love the printables! Everything on the website is great! I use audible for “reading” books, I have about 3 hours left of “Drawing Down the Moon.” It has provided a lot of history and information. I am not sure which book I will listen to next. :grinning: Suggestions?

I feel like I know all of you from reading your posts. Everyone is so helpful and kind. I hope this will help you get to know me too. :butterfly:

:rose:Blessed be

12 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: If you have a look through the Recommendations in the Forum you’ll find ideas for your next book or you can have a look at the books in the Book Club as well :heartpulse: I’m Liisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If you need anything at all just ask :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Welcome @Sarall. Lovely to meet you and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Sorry I missed your first message. I think you’ll be very happy here. I find that it has filled that big empty hole in me that nothing else could fill. Welcome to the family.
Merry Meet, Garnet

6 Likes

Welcome to the coven @Sarall! :infinite_roots: I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. We’re happy to have you here! As for books, @Liisa has given you some great links. There are oodles of books there to go through. Personally for beginners, I almost always point out Scott Cunningham’s books. They’re a little outdated, but still wonderful books for the beginning pagan.

Also, check out the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News, that’ll let you know what is going on in the coven and what we’re up to this week.

I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Sarall,
Hello from Sacramento, I am very glad and pleased you found us and I feel a strong connection with you already!I discovered Witchcraft to be healing!
I am glad you made it to the forum and I had a similar experience when I discovered the craft!
It’s such a honor to meet you!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. So cool that your from Scotland! I live in Utah, USA, dry desert. We did a 23&me on our son and found out that my son and I are related to the Viking shield maiden remains that were found in Sweden. I image it is very beautiful in your area.
:rose: Blessed Be

6 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome.

7 Likes

Ok I will learn learn this reply thing…

Thank you Everyone for the warm welcomes. :slight_smile:

I love that everyone is from somewhere!!! HA I love to learn about places and people. I like to laugh, I’m kinda goofy sometimes.

Thank you Amethyst for referring Scott Cunningham, I think I’ve seen his titles on audible. I like to read but when my eyes get tired I can let the ears work :yawning_face:

Thank you Jeannie1 for the welcome. I like to know I already have a common connection. Its an honor to meet you too!

Thank you Garnet. Looks like we found good “whole fillers” :+1:

I look forward to joining in some conversations. I still have a lot to learn.

9 Likes

Merry meet @Sarall :heart:

Adding in my voice to wish you a warm welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven- we are blessed to have you here! :infinite_roots:

It is always wonderful to meet another herb enthusiast and book lover- I think you will find yourself right at home here in the forums :blush: Please know you are warmly invited to join the ongoing activities and forum happenings.

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be Sarall :sparkles:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! Like I said it’s a bit dated, he died a while back which is a shame, but still a good starting off point.

5 Likes

Scotland does have its beauty yes :grinning: England, Wales and Ireland are all beautiful also but we all have our slight differences I love it :heartpulse:

America must be an awesome place to live as well though, so much magical history and so many ley lines to discover :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes