Introducing myself 2

hello
My name is Sunshine and i am from edmonton ab canada
its a pleasure too meet everyone!

10 Likes

Welcome, @sunshine! I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod, we do have other witches from your area though!

Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map:

If you have any questions please feel free to ask away or offer any information to us, we love to learn. Someone will be along to help you out & point you in the right direction. The the courses are a great place to start & full of great information.

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of each other! I hope to learn more from you! :hugs:

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m new too from Massachusetts bear NH border! I hope u find what your seeking here!!!

7 Likes

@sunshine
Hey, Sunshine, bet your name totally suits you. Welcome to your new journey. So much to learn, people to meet and a few guidelines to follow. There have been an update to the Forum FAQ/Guidelines in the section about Sharing Content.
Our members respect YOU, your ideas are welcome and we are always open to questions and issues.
This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th O.K. RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.

Thanks for joining us.
Blessed be
Garnet

7 Likes

Good morning @sunshine and welcome to your coven. We have so much exciting activities and things to learn here and the witches are knowledgeable, diverse and truly care about each individual’s journey. I live in New England too, in Northwest Connecticut and practice green magick. Welcome!!! :green_heart:

7 Likes

Hi @sunshine! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia down here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magick are you interested in? I myself am an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candles and chants. If you’re not sure, don’t worry, you’ll learn things from the courses that will help you pick out a type of magic to look into.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will try to answer you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Merry meet @sunshine- what a great name! :sun_with_face:

Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum, please make yourself at home here :blush: If you have any questions, please feel free to make a new post in the Q&A Category- you have many friendly fellow coven members who are happy to help!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @sunshine :sun_with_face:

It’s a pleasure to meet you Sunshine! I love your name! :heart: I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes