Introducing myself i guess...lol

hey im new i just finished all my courses wanted to know who all here is from or near south carolina

7 Likes

rachel31Member
Hi Rachel
So you’ve finished your courses, good on you!
Now you begin your magical life.
Remember, we’re always here for you.
Blessed be
Garnet from Florida

7 Likes

Nice work @rachel31 ! Welcome! It’s good to have you here.

8 Likes

Thank you so much it’s really awesome to be a part of somethings as big as this…it’s an honor to be here and involved. blessed be.

8 Likes

Thank you and i will most certainly ask questions if i need to. you guys are awesome

7 Likes

@Rachel31 it’s nice to meet you! I’m Siofra, I’m from Cape Cod but I know that we have at least a few witches from the Carolinas here in the forum. We actually have witches from all over the world here, but I can think of a couple that are around that are from there. I do visit the Carolinas. My brother lives in North Carolina & just got home from a Ukraine deployment. We also go to GA because it’s like halfway between my father & brother. Enough rambling.

Congratulations on finishing the set of courses you went through :tada: :confetti_ball: great job there. New courses are added throughout the year, I still have the Runes course to get through, I’m really slacking on that one. Which isn’t like me, but if we’re being honest… that’s what is happening.

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. If you have any questions feel free to ask or share any information you would like. Someone will get back to you & pointed in the right direction.

I look forward to seeing you in the forum! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Hi @rachel31! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Congratulations on finishing the courses! That’s a very big deal! I want to make sure you know you’re also invited to the Group Ritual this Thursday where we get together and have a cup of tea or something else to drink and do a little meditation. It’s a great way to get to know people too!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Merry meet @rachel31,

I know we’ve already talked a little bit, but it’s very nice to meet you officially- welcome to the forum! :heart::infinite_roots:

A huge congrats to you on finishing the courses- that’s a big accomplishment! :partying_face: As for where everyone is from, some people share their locations in the discussion called Where in the World are Witches? 2022 :map: Feel free to take a look there and see if anyone mentioned SC :+1:

Make yourself at home here, Rachel! Looking forward to chatting with you more soon- Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: on finishing your courses :magic_wand:
Welcome, so glad you have joined us :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you much I appreciate the help.

7 Likes

guys my rose bush came back bigger than ever. it took a year to get this big

8 Likes

You’re very welcome, Rachel- it’s my pleasure! :heart:

And wow- your rose bush and irises look amazing! It takes a lot of patience to wait for some plants to grow over the years, but the result is always worth it. May your rose bush bless you with some lovely blossoms this season :blush: :rose::sparkles:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.