Introducing myself - Laura from Ontario

Hi Everyone,
My name is Laura, joining you from a beautiful small town in South Western Ontario, Canada. I’ve always tried to forge my own spiritual and magical path. As I get closer to 50, it feels as though I am at the perfect point to reinvent myself, my dedication and my practice. I’m very excited to be joining a group of like minded people and look forward to learning new things and that little spark of excitement knowing I’m on the right path.

12 Likes

Welcome Laura! I’m Melissa from the middle of Alaska, with six fur babies, two mostly grown kids and my husband.

I’m still working my path out but it’s fun to explore and go with the flow.

You’ll love it here, it’s like a big family. :heart:

8 Likes

Hello @laura41 and welcome! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden. @Melora_Fae is right that this is just like a big supportive witchy family and there’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here.
I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

Hi @laura41! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so lovely to see people finding their own path. No two people are alike so why should we all practice the same? Individuality is magic! LOL!

If you have any questions or anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Hi Laura,

That’s so great that you are finding your way back into this magickal path. Here’s to a warm welcome to the forum :wine_glass: make yourself at home here!

8 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @laura41

I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. I am happy you have found your way here Laura. Have you found the courses? That’s a good place to start and if you have any questions, just ask.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hi @laura41 and welcome you’ll have fun here

4 Likes

Hello,
My name is Maureen from Eastern Ontario and I am 51 exploring this path more deeply.

Welcome! There is so much here to explore and enjoy.

Cheers M

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.