Introducing myself (New Age To Jesus)

Hello Beautiful people… I’ve been super busy but have been meaning to jump on and introduce myself. I’m still trying to get familiar with the site as well as the beautiful peeps on here. I’m diving deep, this site as well as the content of so many people on here has resonated so much, I definitely will begin to organize my life to where I am proactive with my like minded peers. From the time I’ve subscribed and became an active member, I’ve become to take the leap of faith on other things as well. I’ve always been a by standard in different aspects of my life, one area in particular is YouTube. I’m always watching YouTube, always wanting and wishing to have taken part of it from years ago and I finally dove in yesterday, after installing my banner. There’s a YT video trend out now called: The New Age to Jesus, where people speak on their perspectives and experience and where they are presently at on their journey. I’ve always been silent and never took action on my passion but I feel that my spirituality has taken a big toll on my life positively and that I would not sit on the sidelines any longer and keep silent, especially on something that dear and true to my soul. Anyway if you all feel me, and you’re curious about what I have to say and see where I’m coming from, checkout my first YT video: “Eva Rose, New Age To Jesus: Conception & Deceit @ConjureQueen” or click onthe link—> https://youtu.be/3-LwsobNJis

5 Likes

Hi @eva6! Welcome to the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s great to have you here! I’m so glad you found us and I look forward to hearing more from you :heart:

2 Likes

Merry Meet @eva6 glad you’re here.
Blessed Be😁

2 Likes

Merry Meet @eva6! Glad you found your way here!

1 Like

A very merry meet to you, @eva6! :heart:

I saw your other post as well, so please consider this a reply to both topics- wishing you a very warm welcome to the forum! :grin: Please feel free to browse around and make yourself at home.

YouTube really is an amazing place- so much to learn and share! I also love browsing videos and studying new topics there :grin:. If you haven’t already found it, the Spells8 YouTube Channel has a lot of interesting videos on the craft- history, spellwork, holidays, and more!

Hope you had a lovely weekend- it is very nice to meet you! Blessed be :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you ladies: Tamera, @Limeberry, kasie, TheTravelWitch

I’m very grateful to have finally found a like-minded community filled with beautiful people in which I find myself resonating with a great deal. I’ll definitely checkout the YouTube @TheTravelWitch. I’m working on printing out the pages for the grimoire, though I haven’t printed all, I’ve printed quite a few on parchment paper. The pages I’ve printed out so far have been quite conducive to my mental health and lifestyle and every time I pick up the grimoire or come on the Spells8 site, I get such a wonderful feeling. I will definitely make it a habit on exploring and being active on the site. I’m n the organizing stages and clearing out my space and renewing my aura, so I can take in the new air. I’ll be starting real estate school soon but in the midst of that I wanna dive more into my Tarot studies, so I can bring that on into my YouTube platform. I wanna advocate or mental health, and a lifestyle upgrade as I simultaneously alchemize that way of being into my own life. It’s hard to find people who correlate with the lifestyle and vision, but I’m glad the UniVerse heard my plea, and sent ya’ll to me <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
:blush: : -*

3 Likes

So glad you are enjoying the printable pages, @eva6! I hope you are having fun organizing and putting together your grimoire :open_book:

Real estate school sounds amazing- best of luck to you! You have so many wonderful interests you are learning about. I hope you can continue to discover helpful information and practices around the forum and Spells8 site :grin: If you ever have any questions or are looking for something in particular, feel free to reach out :raised_hands:

Blessed be, Eva! :heart:

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Val I am glad to meet you and glad you and I have Something in common we’re both soul searching! I took a leap of Faith too like you!!

I am glad I am honoring my soul! Something we should be proud of! I can appreciate everyone’s love and support. As I learn this new approach to my spiritual life! I am wondering how you came about witchcraft? What made you drawn inn? Me is self discovery and going through some hardship! I am learning to take good care of myself. I learned new copping mechanisms!I get good vibes on spells 8! It really a good place to be growing!
Love and light
Blessed be

2 Likes