Introducing myself (should have done this first)

Merry meet everyone… its been so long since ive ben in any social circle im forgetting to be polite. First, im glad i found this space, its very familiar. Im happy to meet all, and welcome you into my life as well. Im probably what you would consider a hag, much older than most im sure, but only in numbers, not in heart or spirit. As i read i see i have alot in common, im an artist, and writer. I love poetry and have written hundreds of spells. I have started at least 100or more BOS and finished just two in my life! it takes so much dedication and perseverance to actually finish. Lover of flora and fauna rooted to the earth,shes beautiful. An ye harm none do what ye will, B`less
IMG_1027
be

11 Likes

Hi @keri! It’s lovely to meet you here. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, a baby witch living in Australia. :smile:

I love this and hope to follow in this belief for always.

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @keri

It’s lovely to meet you! I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I am looking forward to getting to know you better, Keri! If you have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hello @keri,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum- it’s a pleasure to meet you :heart:

It’s always a pleasure to meet a fellow creative soul- I know you’ll be right at at home here! Please feel free to settle in and don’t hesitate to reach out if you any help. The Coven is a very friendly one and always happy to chat :infinite_roots: :blush:

Looking forward to chatting with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi @keri! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I can tell it’s going to be awesome to have you here! Feel free to share whenever you want. We love new spells and learning from you!

If you have any questions just ask and will be there to help. I look forward to getting to know you.

8 Likes

Hello my dear… isn’t your name so beautiful ! As we all know amythyst is such a special important crystal, such energy and light. That is what I feel coming from you , Thank you for such an awesome welcome.

7 Likes

Bry- from my heart I thank you… I feel a very sincere vibe in this social circle, being a moderator is not an easy position, I’ve been there myself . Such a fine line you must walk . I will be as authentic and genuine as possible, without being vulgar or crass… this I promise you, thank you.

7 Likes

Marsha, I can relate completely. If I had to describe myself as a practicing witch, it would sound very similar to you. B’lest be my dear. :black_cat::heart:

7 Likes

@keri Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England I follow the Norse Pantheon Loki is my patron deity. This is a lovely coven, make yourself at home :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Aww, thank you so much! That’s so lovely of you to say. Amd you are welcome for the welcome! If you need anything, just give a yell

6 Likes

Welcome! Glad you’re here :blush: im new here and a new :woman_mage: . Everyone is so supportive and helpful here! :blush::heart:

7 Likes

You are most welcome here, Keri- make yourself at home! :heart: :hugs:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @keri :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve got a lot in common with more people here than you’d think! You’re not alone, either. There are many here that are also old in number only. Please, feel free to make yourself at home! :house:

6 Likes

Welcome to the family @keri I’m Nixi. I call myself a New But Not New Eclectic (brain injuries , memory loss) although that might be starting to morph in a different direction.

I definitely understand not being used to social situations, a lot of us do so no worries there

Poke around, explore and don’t be afraid to ask anything you’re struggling with or wondering about. And don’t stress over proper wording, I’ve just plopped something out on more than one occasion

6 Likes

Merry meet Megan! (Say that 5 xs fast!) Thank you love. I will be checking in often. :black_cat::heart:

7 Likes

Hi Nixi
This is the name of my best friend as a kid. I always loved the way she spelled it- Nikki- I think you may pronounce it different now that I look. It’s close tho! It was actually her mom that opened the door to spirituality for me at age 8! Amazing right? She taught me how to read tea leaves, I would go to see my friend and end up hanging out with her mother… unreal. Bide the laws we must, in perfect love and perfect trust. -Blest’ be you

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.