Introducing myself to everyone!

Hello! I’m Michelle and I am just starting out and I am excited to learn all that I can ! I’m very excited to have found this wonderful place to explore new ideas!

17 Likes

Welcome Michelle!

7 Likes

@michelle34 hello and welcome. This is a great place to learn and grow. If you need help just ask. Hope to chat soon

7 Likes

Hi @michelle34! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found all the Courses? There’s lots to learn there. And if you have questions at any time you can just ask and someone will be by and help you out.

I look forward to chatting with you!

6 Likes

Welcome @michelle34 you found yourself a friendly, caring coven.

7 Likes

Welcome! @michelle34 -You have come to the perfect place to start

8 Likes

Hello @michelle34 and welcome to your new family.

7 Likes

Welcome @michelle34, it’s a pleasure to have you here with us. I am Temujin from Australia and I look forward to getting to know you here in our awesome community.

Tem

6 Likes

Merry meet @michelle34 its so great to have you here :blush: welcome to the coven. We are so happy to have you :heart: :sparkling_heart: :purple_heart:.

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Have you seen the courses yet?

If you need anything just ask :grin:
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Wishing you a very warm welcome @michelle34! :blush:

Have been finding everything you were hoping for in the forum and on the main Spells8 site? If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out here! You have many friendly coven members happy to help or even just chat :infinite_roots: :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes