Introducing myself to the group

Hi all myself Oindrilla from India and I am here to learn and grow my abilities :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I do tarot card reading for myself and for my friends ,
I can do palmistry.
My father and my grandfather has been doing astrology and they can do it without being trained its like they have got this talent . And same for me I got this talent surprisingly at the age of 17 i got this intuition and started exploring. And till now I am learning .

11 Likes

Good morning @oindrilla! Welcome to the Spells8 site! If you haven’t already you should check out the courses, they are full of information & very well done. If you have any questions feel free to ask, everyone here is very helpful & supportive.

Right now we have a the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! March 1 :tulip: for this past week where you can see what is going on in the coven. We also have a weekly challenge and this week it’s :star: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Star Magick, feel free to join in & add an entry!

I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA & I love it here. I hope you do too! Blessed Be! :star2:

6 Likes

Merry Meet, @oindrilla! I am abby from Texas. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. There is a wealth of information and ideas on how you may continue to grow natural talents, and discover new ones.
@Siofra has mentioned great starting points and the events that we have in forum. :slight_smile:

I look forward to seeing you grow in your path.

Brightest of Blessings

7 Likes

Hi @oindrilla! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia, USA. Welcome to the forum! @Siofra gave you some wonderful links and as she said, if you have any questions just give a yell and someone will help you out! I look forward to talking more with you!

4 Likes

Merry meet!

@oindrilla it’s nice to meet you, I am Nicki, feel free to explore, there is so much to learn here. You will definitely love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m Robin from Florida in the USA. I’m sure you’ll find a wonderful wealth of resources here to help you.

5 Likes

Pleasure to meet you and welcome to the community.

5 Likes

Welcome! Those are great talents you have!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I have a couple friends in India…Uttar Pradesh.

5 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @oindrilla ! :heart:

You are blessed with some truly wonderful talents- we are lucky to have you here in the forum! Please feel free to jump in on any threads of interest, or perhaps create a new topic to share your wonderful wisdom :blush:

You are warmly invited to join the ongoing Forum Activities- please make yourself at home here! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Ohh wow its really nice here and I am learning

4 Likes

Hi, new friend. How wonderful to carry on the traditions My family history is the first female in the colonies was tried and hanged as a witch (very old family secret) oops, guess it’s not any more. Stay with us these are kind and decent people. Great blessing upon you. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Hi, my name is Spring and I am 40 years old from South Dakota, US
I am a bit reserved as far as public posting but plan on interacting with the group as much as possible and am thankful to be here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven, @SpringEcho! :heart:

Thanks for taking the time to reach out with your introduction- it is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Please make yourself at home in the forums! I know there is a lot to explore, so the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday is a good place to get started. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! You have many friendly coven members happy to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hi @SpringEcho! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. Don’t worry about being reserved, once you get used to posting you’ll feel more comfortable. I look forward to chatting with you!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :grinning: I love your name btw :heart_eyes: My name’s Lisa I’m from Scotland and I’m an eclectic Witch and a Norse pagan :smiley: I haven’t logged onto my Facebook account for months because i “disliked social media” then I joined this coven a couple of weeks ago and I’ve posted more here than i ever did on FB :joy: I never thought i’d ever be like that but this community is just so warm i can’t help myself :heartpulse: Just ask if you need anything :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Most warm and happy welcome SpringEcho. This is a coven filled with kind and caring people. We are very careful to never let member feel neglected. The members are a great source of support and knowledge. Don’t ever be afraid to ask anything, how else do we learn? Know you are loved. Garnet

3 Likes

Merry Meet

@SpringEcho nice to meet you🥰

5 Likes