Introducing Myself

Hi, my name is Sandy. I’m 28, live in Southern Indiana, and have 3 wonderfully amazing, yet distructove little heathen.

13 Likes

Welcome :blush::heart:

6 Likes

Hi @sandy5 and welcome :slight_smile: I am new myself, just joined last week :slight_smile: and learning a lot already! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

6 Likes

Hi Sandy,
Welcome :grin:

7 Likes

@sandy5 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. Great to meet you

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod! So happy to meet you! Feel free to jump in on any post of interest or start your own! Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! Oct 11 :first_quarter_moon: will give an idea of what is happening this week in the coven :infinite_roots: forum. It’s a great place to start!

If you have any questions feel free to ask & someone will get back to you! Or at the least, point you in the right direction. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Hi Sandy!

Well, I’m from the southern part of the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, which is just north of Northern Virginia. I’m an eclectic magic man. I have been here about two months,
practicing for about six, but have naively surrounded myself for decades with stuff that I thought was “cool” only to discover later that I was halfway to my own witch emporium!

This site is very ooen and friendly and full of knowledgeable people! Welcome!

6 Likes

Hi @sandy5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

Have you found all the Courses yet? It’s a great place to start learning on the site. Is there any kind of magic you’re interested in?

I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

welcome @sandy5 - I’m Temujin from Australia. Glad to have you here with us!

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I have four little and big ones (all ages). It’s nice meeting you! If you ever need anything please let me know!
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes