Introducing myself ✨

Hello all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m in my late twenties and I am a trainee solicitor, living in London (UK).

I am very new to this, but me and my mum @amanda44 have decided to start this journey together💞. My mum lives in Georgia, USA, but I’m super excited and grateful that I can begin this journey with her!

I can’t wait to get to know you all, make friends and get started on the beginning of my new life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:.

Hopefully speak soon!

Abby x

14 Likes

Hi @Abbygail, I’m Abii and I live in Berkshire, England.

Everyone here is super friendly, you’re in the right place :heart:

Good luck with your journey, both of you! :kissing_heart: @amanda44 :sparkles:

10 Likes

Hey Abii :relaxed:

Firstly, great name :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::revolving_hearts: and secondly, thank you for the warm welcome!

Oh Berkshire, that isn’t far at all, around an hour from me :relaxed:!

:revolving_hearts::sparkles:x

9 Likes

Thank you abi your all wonderful x

8 Likes

Love you xxxxxx

9 Likes

I love you too mama :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Im an Abbygail too, technically, just spelt Abigail :kissing_heart:

Not far at all :slight_smile: x

8 Likes

Hello @Abbygail , I’m Debra and I live in BC Canada.
I’m still new here and still learning, fully enjoying it.
Good luck on your journey :owl: :wolf:

8 Likes

Hi @Abbygail! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Not sure what you’re Mum’s shared with you yet about the site. Have y’all found the Courses? It’s a great way to start gathering information.

If you have any questions just holler and someone will help you out, we’re good like that around here. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

I know I already said hello in the other thread, but once again- wishing you a very warm welcome, @Abbygail! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats to you and your mother @Amanda44 for embarking on your magickal journeys together. Blessed be to you both! :heart::sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi @Abbygail

Welcome to the forum!

As you I’m in the same line of work of you as I’m a Solicitor, and I’m also not too far from you. I work for a firm with offices in St Albans and London and I live in Bedfordshire.

7 Likes

Welcome :hugs:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s nice meeting you! I’m glad that you and @amanda44 have decided to join! If you need anything, just let me know!!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Hi, @Amethyst and thank you for the welcome.

I have found the courses and have not quite finished going through them all.
I’m learning and enjoying them.

Thanks, it is nice to know that if I do have a question that I may/can ask it.

Blessings

4 Likes

Welcome Abby! I am kind of new here too. You will love these fellow members. They are super nice and extremely helpful!

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hi Debra :relaxed::sparkles:

Oh I’m so jealous, I have always wanted to visit Canada!

Wishing you the best of luck with your journey too :revolving_hearts::sparkles: x

5 Likes

Hey Amethyst :orange_heart:

Oh wow, I’m hopefully going to be visiting the States for the first time next year, super excited :grin:!

I have made a start on the courses, thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

Everyone seems so lovely and i’m so excited to get to know you all along my journey :green_heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :orange_heart: :sparkles:

Thank you so much for your warm welcome - so very lucky to be on this journey with my wonderful mum and of course, with the wonderful members! Love and light :orange_heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh wow, it’s a small world! It is so lovely to see someone else in the profession embarking upon their magickal journey :orange_heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hey Christina :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :orange_heart:

Pleased to meet you! Oh wow, I wish i was from New York, I have always dreamed of visiting!

Thank you so much, it is very kind :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :green_heart: x x

6 Likes

Hello Jennifer :grin: :green_heart:

Thank you for the warm welcome, i’m sending one right back at you :orange_heart:

I feel very blessed to have found this community and I am so excited to start this journey x x

5 Likes