Introducing myself ๐Ÿ’–

Hello my name is Karen , Iโ€™m from WV :yellow_heart: Iโ€™ve been practicing for many years ,but I try to learn something new every day :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Hi @karen8 and welcome, nice to meet you. Iโ€™m also fairly new and youโ€™ll find us a friendly bunch :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :heartpulse: Iโ€™m Lisa and Iโ€™m an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan :heartpulse: Iโ€™ve only been here for a couple of weeks now so your not alone in being new :heartpulse: If you need anything at all just ask :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Hi @karen8! Itโ€™s nice to hear from someone else in my neck of the woods! Iโ€™m Amethyst, from Southern West Virginia! Itโ€™s great to have you here! Check out this weekโ€™s Merry Meet - Forum News to get up to speed with whatโ€™s going on in the coven.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! Welcome to the coven! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Merry meet, @Karen8! :heart:

Welcome to the coven- we are blessed to have you here! :blush: Feel free to make yourself at home and know that you are warmly invited to join in on the Forum Activities. They are a good way to get to know your friendly fellow coven members :raised_hands:

If you have any questions donโ€™t hesitate to reach out! Iโ€™m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome :hugs: Iโ€™m Christina and Iโ€™m in New York. So nice to meet you and say hi! If you need anything just ask. Where are you from?
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Merry meet! Iโ€™m Nadine from Edmonton Alberta Canada

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: nice to meet you as well :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Iโ€™m from West virginia !!! Have a blessed day :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Warm welcome from Florida.

4 Likes