Introduction and totally new to all of this

Hello all you lovely people, im from bbn Pennsylvania. Completely new to it, not really sure what i am or what i like to practice or specialized in yet, but ive definitely been doing my research and reading and reading and hope to find put one day whats for me

8 Likes

Hi @AmberHeckYa! It’s great to have you here! :heart:

3 Likes

Merry meet @AmberHeckYa! Welcome to the forum. I hope to chat with you more!

3 Likes

Welcome @AmberHeckYa I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Nice to meet you!! Glad you’re here.

4 Likes

Thanks ladies, like i said im extremely new to everytging i dont wouldnt even call myself or witch or anything at the momebt or what kind of witch, im slowly figure things oyt ss i dk my research and readings. Seems like my lige has just been a downfall and i finally need ti do some changing because staying still is not doing me any good, and my spirit feela empty. But within time and lesrning im sure i will find comfort down this road

5 Likes

Welcome @AmberHeckYa! It is wonderful to have you!

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @AmberHeckYa! :heart:

Please make yourself at home here in the forums- browse around and jump in on ay topics of interest! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: A great place to get started and learn a lot is to do the Self-Initiation ritual. It builds a great foundation to then branch off into the more specific Complete Courses.

Wicca-Self-Initiation

If you have any questions or find anything you think is interesting, feel free to share with your fellow coven members! We all love to learn :blush:

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I can’t wait to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m new around here too. Hope you have a great time and all the best to you and your magik. :slight_smile:

5 Likes