Introduction hello everyone

Hello everyone name is Joe, I live in Dayton Ohio, I m a male, new to teachings , not new to the ideas of magik , I’ve just always had an idea it was there just never showed how to use it. I have used it and experienced it before. Thank you for inviting me in. Nice to meet your acquaintance.

9 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @joseph1! :heart_decoration:

I’m so glad you have found your way here- the forums are blessed to have you join us! :raised_hands: I hope you find many others like you here- we are all exploring and learning as we walk our magickal paths! Feel free to take a look at the post Where in the World are Witches to find others nearby- there are many talented folks in the USA :sparkles:

Do you have a particular aspect of the craft you are interested in? Feel free to browse the forums and jump in on any topics that call to you! The Complete Courses on Spells8 and the Spells8 YouTube Channel has a lot of great guidance to help you strengthen your craft.

I also warmly invite you to join the Weekly Challenge and the Group Tea Meditation Ritual- we would love to have you join us! :two_hearts:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hello @joseph1! Merry Meet! Hope to chat with you soon. I think you’ll find this is a very welcoming group. If you have a question or anything, just give a shout out.

2 Likes

Merry meet! I’m Christina and from NY. I’m now new to this path but I’m not the most experienced person either. I always like to learn more. And share my knowledge. That’s what brought me here. There’s so many amazing people here. Stay a while, I think you’ll like it. :blush:

2 Likes

Merry meet, Joseph1. I think you will fine this group very supportive.

1 Like

Merry Meet @joseph1 welcome to the forum! Any questions you may have can be answered by any number of awesome people here. They are very helpful and supportive. Talk to you soon!

1 Like

Merry meet @joseph1 :blush: I’m an Ohio witch (currently living in Toledo). Welcome to the forum, you’ll love it here, so much great information & so many beautiful souls!

1 Like

Well thank you for the warm welcome, I hope this forum can help me i need some. Do you know if you can cast on the behave of someone else to break spells put on them??? Nice to meet you Hailey

2 Likes

Thank you kissie.nice to meet you

2 Likes

Thank you I’m very happy to have finally meet others I feel comfortable to talk to about it. So many act funny just at the concept, let alone saying you practice. I have a real question that is very important. I have always known there was something more, but was never taught anything. I remember saying something when I was younger and it came true right after I said it and something bad happened. It scared me and I stopped., Years later I started righting down things and useing my art as my words and think I have sent out magic thru that medium that I want to take back what should I do. In sorry for asking directly I just want one person to say at the moment. Nice to meet you I’m happy to finally feel like I’m not the only one

3 Likes

@Francisco or another one of the members should have a good answer for you. I’m not sure, I was going to say a return to sender spell, but you are the sender. So I’m not sure. Maybe @SilverBear or @TheTravelWitch would have a better idea.

1 Like

I apologise I thought I was asking the traveling witch it will take me a minute to get used to the program.

3 Likes

Oh it’s okay, I tagged them for you, so at least one of them will help you!

Thank you I appreciate it

1 Like

Hi Joe! It’s great to meet you! Welcome to the Forum!!

I have a very similar story. I was taught by my mother how to use my powers, especially through visualization. As I was growing up I started writing with intention, also drawing. I didn’t know that I was casting spells but eventually all the things I knew I was wanting became true. Since then I have grown a lot and realized that’s what my mother was teaching me.

I’m not sure what you mean. Do you feel like you sent it to a specific person or just out to the Universe? Was it positive magic or something negative?

If you feel that you “lost” your Magic because of that, don’t feel that way! This path is ever-changing and nobody can hold onto it for too long! It comes and goes. We are here to help each other find meanings, channel messages and manifest realities, one step at a time!

2 Likes

[quote=“Francisco, post:15, topic:3599”]

I don’t think I lost my magik , the magik I sent was negative. At the time I was very emotional and I’ve never been taught about it or taught when to use it or how.
I thought I could only use my magik when I was mad. I would like to take back my intentions I sent out at the time.

3 Likes

Yes, there’s an easy cord-cutting ritual you can do for that. I posted it recently. Click here:

2 Likes

It’s a pleasure to meet you too, @joseph1! You are most certainly not alone here- there are many others like you who are finding their way with their craft, either for the first time or coming back to explore talentes they experienced earlier in life :blush:

Francisco’s cord-cutting ritual is fantastic and simple way to take back the intentions sent out in the past :+1: . If you think that things are already in the past (damage done, so to say), you could also try a new positive spell offered in forgiveness. Whatever ill intent you felt in the past, offer a spell with the opposite effect (or general good will, love, and peace) for the benefit of whoever/whatever was possibly hurt or influenced by past negativity.

@christina4 also shared a lovely ritual that blends shadow work and self-care: Shadow Working. Doing such a ritual may help you to clean and refresh your energies, as well as to find forgiveness from past wrongs. After all, we all make mistakes and we all live and learn from them! It sounds like you are ready to right the wrongs and move on with your life, on to wonderful and happy things! :two_hearts:

Good luck and blessed be, Joseph! :pray:

2 Likes

Merry meet from australia welcome bro to our little clan were happy to have you here.

3 Likes

@joseph1 I’m glad that they were able to assist you! I think you’ll find this is a very positive place to learn about what you are doing and when to use it. It has helped me with my anxiety and I love the baths. I just have to find some Rue for them because right now I am substituting herbs for that one. I have also found that it is used in quite a bit of rituals and spells.

I hope to speak with you again! Have a lovely day!

1 Like