Introduction: Hello

Hello Everyone, I am Shonda. I am from North Carolina. I am new to the craft. Thank you for the information and sharing of knowledge.

Shonda

8 Likes

Hi Shonda! Nice to meet you! I’m Peaches from sunny Florida :sun_with_face:. You’ve found the most amazing group! So much knowledge and wisdom! Definitely start the courses of you haven’t already. And don’t be afraid to ask questions. Welcome to the family :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

@eushownda hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio.lots of information and great ppl here.

6 Likes

Merry meet @eushownda I’m Phoenix from Alabama. We’re so happy to have you here with us. Check out the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! for upcoming events that everyone is welcome to join.

5 Likes

Welcome @eushownda :blush:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York :statue_of_liberty::apple:
It’s nice meeting you! Have you seen the initiation course yet?

If you need anything, let me know.
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Hi Shonda! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

We’re a pretty friendly bunch around here so if you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. Just let us know.

I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet Shonda @eushownda and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I hope you’ve been enjoying the forum so far! If you have any questions, feel free to create a new post in the Q&A Category- you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help :blush: And know that you are warmly invited to join the current forum Activities too!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes