Introduction Kayla

Merry meet friends. I’m Kayla and I am a brand new member here. I think that the craft creates such a beautiful, unifying, peaceful environment within people and that’s the reason I fell in love with it. Witchcraft has been in my family for many many generations and I’m proud to keep in touch with it. When I was a child I could view auras very clearly and still can, but with much more difficulty. My goals are to again hone this ability and learn through others in how to conduct the craft in the best way for my soul and the best way for the earth.

6 Likes

Hi @kayla8 I’m Krissie! I have been a part of Spells8 since July & everyone here is great. I hope you enjoy the courses and the information within them. I love doing the courses & adding things to my BOS. If you want to share anything or ask any questions feel free to do so here. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I hope you have a great rest of your day! Blessed Be :star2:

4 Likes

Merry Met! I’m honored to meet someone who has had the Craft embedded in family history. I hope you feel at home here. To me, it has been so worth it. Best of wishes on your endeavor to hone your clairvoyance! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Merry meet @kayla8! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! I look forward to learning from you! Make sure you check out our Activities for fun things to do with the coven. If you need any help, give a shout and someone is sure to pop up and try to help out!

I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

Thanks for your beautiful introduction, Kayla!

Personally I enjoy on a spiritual level when I can just sit under a tree and listen to Nature. On the surface it’s not so “magical” but that feeling of harmony is how I relate to the Craft!

I hope you find your community here! Merry Meet!

5 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @kayla8 Kayla! :two_hearts:

It sounds like the craft has been treasured in your family for many generations- that is so wonderful :blush: I love your warmth and kindness for the community, we are truly blessed to have you join us!

Please feel free to make yourself at home- the weekly news post has a run-down of what to look forward to each week. And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! You have many fellow coven members happy to help :handshake:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes