Introduction new to group

Merry meet y’all from Evansville Indiana glad to have found you all

8 Likes

Hi Jennifer, I’m charlye and I am in Independence, Missouri.

4 Likes

Hi @jennifer93! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Glad you found us too! LOL! Tell us a bit about yourself, how long have you been into witchcraft? What kind of magic do you like to do?

I myself am an eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and prayers.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. We try to be good at that.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet @jennifer93
I’m Marsha from Colorado.
So glad you joined us!

4 Likes

Merry Meet @jennifer93 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, but I used to live in Utica, KY & we would go right over the line to Evansville, IN (my cousin referred to it as going to E-Ville). My Aunt still lives in KY, my cousins have all moved around that area & have their own families now.

I am an eclectic witch. I am also am empathic. I lean towards Celtic :triskele: Paganism mostly, but I also like astrology :milky_way: , tarot, oracle, runes, herbs :herb:, jar spells, fresh incense, fresh tea :tea: making things, crystals (I’m taking classes to be an accredited crystal healer & advanced practitioner), & I love to read :books: about new subjects, Celtic mythology & stories & history, Druidry. I work with the Morrigan :raven: & Brighid :fire:. Both Celtic :triquetra: Goddesses, my balance :yin_yang: of sorts for the things I am currently working on.

Is there anything in particular that you are interested in learning about? Have you found the courses section? There are all kinds of topics there to learn about at your own pace. Even if it’s refresher information, there’s still something that will pique your interest in the courses.

The Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Mar 7 - 13 :first_quarter_moon: Will give you a good idea of what is going on this week in the forum & it’s a good place to meet & chat with others in the forum. Kind of a general conversation thread.

I look forward to speaking with you soon! :heart:

4 Likes

Merry meet @jennifer93 :blush:

I’m an Eclectic Witch currently based in Poland- sending warm greetings from across the sea! :wave: Here in the forum you will find that you have many fellow coven members from all over the world. So no matter what you are currently studying or seeking information about, simply pose a question in the Q&A Category and you’ll be sure to have lots of help! :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here- I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be, Jennifer! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome Jennifer! I’m Christine and live in Tennessee! And we’re glad you found us too, and glad you’re here!

5 Likes

Hello @jennifer93 ! I’m Debra and glad to meet you. I’m from British Columbia, Canada.
If there is something you are not sure about, just ask your concern or question in the forum,
just like you did when introducing yourself to us. Someone will get back to you.

It’s nice meeting you and hopes to see you around Spells8.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.