Introduction New with the New Moon

Hello, I am wishiestarz, I am a mother of 4 children with special needs. I have always felt alone and different. I am currently struggling in my marriage cause my husband just don’t understand me. I want to be free. I felt like I belong with my crystal and candle meditations, they bring me peace. Does anyone else just want to be you, like I want to be me? I just passed my first quiz with a 9/ 10 . I am ready and eager to learn and follow more to bring me more inner peace. Thank you for your time and support. Everyone be well.

12 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @wishiestarz

Congrats on passing your first quiz. I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us, Lori. I have always felt alone and different. Over the years I have come to cherish my uniqueness. I am glad I am not like everyone else. I am one of a kind and so are you!

Meditation is a great way to find inner peace. It’s helped me. Here’s a link for some of the meditations here on Spells 8 I also find being in nature really helps too. I have a small yard, but it’s peaceful and restores my soul.

There are lots of friendly and helpful people here on the forum, so it’s a great place to ask questions and make friends with like-minded people.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always
The Other Marsha

7 Likes

Hi @wishiestarz! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

The Goddess made us all beautifully unique and you should celebrate your differences! I can’t say much about the husband thing, I’ve never been married, but I am sorry he doesn’t support you.

Congratulations on passing the quiz! That’s great! Since you like crystals let me link you to the Crystal Attunements on the site. They’re a great way of meditating with your crystals.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Merry meet @wishiestarz,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

Finding peace, authenticity, and freedom in the Craft are things that I think it’s safe to say we all experience- you’re in like company here! There’s something about magick that feels like coming home. So welcome home, Wishiestarz! :sparkles::handshake:

Congrats on passing your first quiz! I hope you’ve been enjoying the course work on the main site. Please know that the forum here supports and builds on the content in the lessons- if you have any questions or want to explore something further, feel free to make a new post here and open up the discussion! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :heart:

6 Likes

Hi @wishiestarz
I am sorry you are struggling with your relationship. I will not speak on that as I am
“single as a dollar bill and NOT looking for change!” LOL. But I wish you the ability and calmness to just be you! I cannot even imagine not being able to be myself. I am best at being me. I mean, I can morph into many “others” but I am best and most comfortable at being Me! That is my wish for you! I hope peace finds you :heart:

7 Likes

Welcome, @wishiestarz! I am new here as well and have found it a deep and warm place to explore. I absolutely hear you regarding feeling alone and different and finding solace in mediation. No matter what I do, mediation is at the core of my practice. I also want to add to the chorus of those recommending the excellent courses here. I look forward to learning from you!

6 Likes

Thank you everyone … while, i am new, I feel like this is old and where i need to be. I always felt charged by the moon and look to the stars for answers. Mediation has been clearing my mind and helping me down the right path towards being me an authentic me. Yes i have some craziness in my life. My kids my husband and now a boyfriend who totally supports everything about me. Just trying to figure it all out but most importantly me. Thank you and I look forward to learning so much more. So far, I have reached to crystals and candles to help me.

7 Likes

You are very welcome here, @wishiestarz! :blush::heart: I am sure that the more you study and learn, the clearer your path forward will become. May it be one that brings you much happiness :sun_with_face:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Hey there @wishiestarz :heart: Welcome to Spells8 and the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: :tada:

I know I’m a bit late to the party – I was dealing with Hurricane Ian – but I just wanted to hop in and give you a warm welcome!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues in your marriage. :people_hugging: I think everyone should be free to be themselves around their partner, no matter what it is! I know sometimes this can be difficult, especially if we’ve hid part of ourselves from our partners for the majority of the relationship – been there, done that :sweat_smile: – but hopefully, with time and patience, your husband will come around.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

:green_heart: Megan

5 Likes

I have someone as well as my husband. we are in a open lifestyle… SO i do have support and he is wonderful. my husband says hes not sure how much more change he can handle. I just worry because some of the chants and prayers say about being honest… and i am not in love with my husband anymore but I love him.

6 Likes

That is such a blessing to have support from your partner :blush::heart:

If you feel conflicted while casting, those mixed emotions may carry through into your intention and prevent or interfere with your casting. As a bit of friendly advice from who also needs to do it every now and then, I would recommend doing some Shadow Work to confront whatever conflicts you have inside and find stability with any situations/relationships/experiences- it can be tough to do, but it leads to inner peace that has many outward benefits too :dove::sparkles:

I’m wishing you all the best and am cheering for you, @wishiestarz. Lots of love and blessed be! :heart:

4 Likes

I second what @TheTravelWitch_Bry said – doing some shadow work might help you find the answers to why you aren’t in love with your husband anymore. It might even help you find a path back if that’s what you want. I’m of the opinion that honesty is always the best policy, even if it hurts those involved. What hurts more is not knowing the truth :heart:

Whatever you decide, I’m glad you do have a support system in place for when you need it! :people_hugging:

5 Likes

The truth is i never wish for harm or anything and always wish for positive outcomes. such as co parenting and friends. I do love him but i am not in love with him. I want him to be come the best of himself that he can be. Find his own path and be strong and successful in it. I root for him to do this and feel like as long as he is connected to me he looks for me to be the strong one. He does know of my mate. for i don’t hide that at all. Just try to find out what more nicely I could ask for to cut the chord.

5 Likes

Merry meet and merry part. Blessed be :waning_gibbous_moon: :new_moon_with_face: :waxing_gibbous_moon:

4 Likes

It sounds like, regardless of any romantic/passionate feelings involved or not, you and your husband have an open and honest relationship- that’s really wonderful :heart:

As for cutting the cord, I think you could- but I would urge you to be as careful as possible with wording it. Cord cuttings are usually used to cut someone out for good- it would take a lot of care and mindful wording to make sure that you are seeking only distance for independence, and not removal for good.

Another option could be pursuing spellwork that increases his self-confidence. There’s a neat and easy confidence sigil spell that comes to mind- maybe something like that?

However you choose to proceed, wishing you all the best @wishiestarz! Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

Yes that is what I have been doing… is working on his independence and confidence. That he doesn’t need me to anchor on to.

Thank you And blessed be as well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning @wishiestarz and merry meet! I am happy you’re here in the forum and as you can already tell, there is tons of support here for many different things! I hope you learn as much from being here as we all learn from you and all the members!

I look forward to getting to know you and welcome! :brown_heart:

6 Likes