Introduction not ready

Merry meet. Blessed be. :heart:

10 Likes

Hello and a very welcome from Perth, Australia. Please, take all the time you need.
Everyone is most welcome here and encouraged to go at their own pace. If you ever have any questions. Please feel free to reach out here and there is always someone willing and able to help you.
Looking forward to getting to know you.
Jess

8 Likes

@patricia15 hello and welcome. No pressure to talk or anything. We are all glad your here. Have a look around and if you have any questions just ask. Or feel free to send a private message if that is easier for you. Hope to chat soon

8 Likes

Hi! Welcome. I’m Siofra from Cape Cod.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask & someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Also, feel free to jump in on any post of interest.

Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Oct 25 :jack_o_lantern: is a good place to start to figure out what is going on & to talk to others.

I look forward to talking to you!

7 Likes

Welcome to the coven @patricia15 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome :relaxed: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s nice to meet you. Have you seen our courses?
https://spells8.com/all-courses/
Have a beautiful weekend.
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Hi! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

As the others said, take your time. You can even lurk if you want, we don’t mind.

Hope you have a blessed sabbat!

4 Likes

Lurking is perfectly acceptable with good intentions. Definitely take your time & go at your own pace. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome and if you found your way here you are ready take your time and enjoy the journey

5 Likes

Merry meet @patricia15! :blush:

Welcome to the forum! As others have said- take your time with settling in here. There is nothing wrong with lurking! Thanks for your introduction and know that you are very welcome here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! The coven is helpful and, as you can see, quite a friendly bunch! :infinite_roots: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be, Patricia! :sparkles:

4 Likes