Introduction of Maudot

Good morning, my name is Maureen and I am from Ottawa, Ontario.
I have always had some ‘other worldly’ experiences like dreams that came true, a couple of visits from close departed relatives, or just getting what I have asked for when I put the intention out there. These things freaked me out so I shut down. Now that I am middle aged I am willing to explore and embrace these things. Being a witch feels right to me and I am excited to learn a lot about the craft, especially with the help of this site and online coven.
I look forward to deepening my meditations, casting circles and spells and anything else that I may discover for my highest good.

7 Likes

HI @Phoenix_Rose! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They will help you become the witch that you were meant to be!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

@Amethyst thank you. I haven’t checked out the courses yet, but will soon. I have started with the beginner meditation series.
I am looking forward to this journey:)

6 Likes

Those are some great meditation lessons, they really helped me. Good luck with it!

6 Likes

Welcome @Phoenix_Rose! I am Ailey from Georgia. I know exactly what you mean when you say being a witch just feels right. It feels right to me too. I can’t wait to get to know you and see you around the forum! You are going to learn so much!

7 Likes

Merry meet @Phoenix_Rose,

Welcome to the forum and welcome home! :blush: I think you are very strong for embracing your Craft and beginning your formal exploration of magick- and it sounds like you have some wonderful magickal gifts!

I hope you enjoy the courses (the meditation one is really lovely- happy meditating!) and make yourself at home here. If you ever find yourself with any questions, please know that the Q&A Category is there for you- your coven has your back! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose
You are more than welcome here. Visit us often, ask questions & make some friends.
We never stop learning in life, have some tea and learn with us.
Garnet

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Phoenix_Rose
I am Marsha, an Eclectic Witch from Colorado. I scared myself too when I was young, I saw and heard some very strange things!’ Anyway, I’m so glad you are here now and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.
Blessed Be!
:triquetra:

6 Likes

Welcome and merry meet ! I am Martje from the Netherlands. I am looking forward to meet more of you :hugs:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.