Introduction of me (Jay)

My Name is Jay and I am a Solitary Tradtional Witchcraft Witch And I am a Man. My Craft is Anceint Moon Magick in Today’s Time

6 Likes

Hi @roxy Jay! Welcome to the forum :blush: it’s lovely to have you here! :heart:
(I hope you don’t mind, I’ve just popped you on a new topic so you can have your own welcome page!)

5 Likes

HI Jay! I’m Kasie from Southern West Virginia in the States. Where are you from? Moon magic is always fascinating. I bet you have plans for the New Moon on Thursday. Nice to meet you! Looking forward to chatting with you.

5 Likes

Welcome Jay!! :wave:

It’s great to have you here! As a Male Witch who works with the energies of the Moon, I think you will be at home here! :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon:

Tell us a bit more about yourself! How long have you been practicing?

Cheers!!

5 Likes

Great to meet you Jay! Welcome to the group. :smiley:

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @roxy (Jay)! :heart:

Make yourself at home here in the forums- feel free to jump in on any topics of interest, and create a new post to begin a new discussion :grinning:. As a fellow Moon Witch, I recommend the Moon Magick Meditations here- there’s a lot of helpful info and ideas for celestial meditations! :first_quarter_moon:

You are warmly welcome to join us for the Thursday Group Tea Ritual too :tea:. It is a pleasure to meet you- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome! So glad to have you here with us :slight_smile: I love moon magic! It’s very interesting.

5 Likes