Introduction of me

Hello everyone I am @jessica25 i am a new self initiated Wicca I am from USA Arkansas I am 42 and I have spent the last two years doing my research on the Wicca I finally came to a decision that this is the route I wanted to take with my journey of witchcraft I found spells8 finishes the 8 day course and here I am

9 Likes

Merry meet @jessica25! I’m Krissie and I found this path and started my journey at 42 and at the end of July! I love it here and I hope you do too! Everyone here is really nice and super supportive. I finished my courses a little bit ago, but decided to do my self-initiation after the New Moon which was Tuesday, so tonight is my night! I hope to talk to you soon! Enjoy your journey here!

Blessed Be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_and_crescent:

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome. I am glad that I was able to find a place like this. Congrats on finishing the course and rock it tonight with your ceremony. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

2 Likes

I will let everyone know how it goes, probably tomorrow. I am going to go to bed afterwards. I have done a couple of cleansing rituals and meditations today to make sure that I have released any anxious or negative energies before I do it. I hope you have a great night!

2 Likes

Hi! @jessica25, it’s nice to meet you. We’re a real friendly group around here so if you ever have a question, just ask. We have tea times as a group and weekly challenges and all sorts of fun things. I look forward to chatting with you.

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome! So far I have seem what a friendly group this is. I feel extremely blessed to find a group such as this. I am ready to learn from you all plus have a little fun. Again thank you for the welcome!

2 Likes

Merry Meet, Jessica! Welcome aboard!! :wave:

Is there any particular area of the Craft that you’re especially interested in? Or any tools that you’re drawn to?

Feel free to share with us any other arts/crafts you practice! Every activity can become magical with the right intention! :sparkles:

Use the Q&A Category if you have questions, or feel free to comment on any topic you like!

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @jessica25! :heart:

And hooray for another witch from the USA! I’m not based in the States right now, but there are many wonderful witches there- feel free to browse through Where in the World are Witches to see where everyone is from! :world_map::two_hearts:

I am so glad you followed your calling and found your way here- we are blessed to have you! :raised_hands: And a big congrats on finishing the courses- so exciting! :partying_face:.

Please make yourself at home here in the forums- you are welcome to browse around, jump in on any post of interest, and feel free to make your own new topics too! :writing_hand:

I also warmly invite you to join in for the weekly challenges (this week’s theme is Divine Magick!) and the Thursday group tea meditation ritual (a new post for next week coming soon!). I hope you find everything you need and more here in this forum family- we are blessed to have you! :pray:

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I can’t wait to talk with you more :blush:

Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :bouquet:

Lovely to have you here, you’ll be right at home :hibiscus:

4 Likes

You’re welcome for the thank you for the welcome! Hee! :rofl:

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Introduction of me (Jay)

Welcome @jessica25! So glad you made your way here. My name is Tamera and I’m from South Carolina.
You will gain a lot of support, knowledge, and friendships here. This truly is an amazing place/group.
Merry Meet and Blessed Be,
:waning_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon:

2 Likes