Introduction of my self

hi my name is Regina I am 37 years old and a mom of three. I am a Taurus. I have been prancing for three years know i am very earth based and i started this journey because i used to be very depressed i also used to be christen but am not now i have completed my year and day and have 4 or 5 books of shadows i love to work with crystals oils and tera cards and candles I live in Roanoke VA.I am a solitary witch and I’m currently working on shadow work. I would like to tell you that coming from a Christion religion was not easy i started by learning to meditate and it took me about 6 mounts to open my thread eye i am excited to meat other people like me

7 Likes

Merry meet @Regina2

Happy that you have made it here, you surely at the right place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. My name is Nicki but some call me Nick, I am from the Caribbean and yes I too am coming from a Christian religion and also solitary eclectic, so your not alone​:innocent: I am also 37 and a mother of three ,so I can definitely say we have much in common, since I my self is earth base. So I am real excited to meet people like you​:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

Feel free to make your self at home and ask any questions that you may have. Its is so nice to meet you!

Be Blessed :dizzy:

4 Likes

Hi, @regina2 it’s nice to meet you! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, USA & I have 3 children. One of them is a Taurus and we get along great. I had a best friend when I was in high school that was also a Taurus!

I was raised Catholic and my stepmother actually piqued my interest in Wicca and the occult. My friend & I used to practice together. Then I left my practice & raised my children. I just recently came back to it in July & I have learned so much. Right now I am learning about the zodiacs, whether they are Eastern, Western, or Primal. I’m taking it all in.

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask & someone will get back to you as soon as they can!

Have a Blessed day! :star2:

4 Likes

Merry Meet, Regina! Welcome aboard!

Thanks for your introduction. Your path is very similar to many of ours here. I hope your Craft will take flight and you’ll feel right at home. :sparkles:

Feel free to comment on any topic in the Forum, and explore all the content on Spells8.

4 Likes

Hi @regina2! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the group! It’s hard getting rid of some of our old religion’s dogma but with the Goddess’s help, you can do anything! I’m glad you found your way here! If you need any help just give a yell and someone is bound to turn up to help you out! I look forward to chatting with you more!

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you @Regina2 Regina! :heart:

It sounds like you have been on quite the journey of exploration and self-discovery, and I am so glad your path led you here! We are blessed to have you join us :blush:

Feel free to share your wisdom- you have many talents and interests that others would love to discuss! You are also warmly invited to join in the ongoing Forum Activities.

If you have any questions as you navigate the forum please don’t hesitate to reach out. There are many fellow coven members happy to help- we are all learning and growing together! :seedling: :sparkling_heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes