Introduction of myself Hello

Hi I’m Michelle But everyone calls me Chelle
My grandmother was a Wiccan mostly herbal it really was her favourite . My sister is as well her specialty is crystals and myself I’m an empath.
I have a daughter she is my youngest and i noticed at a very young age that she had the ability to converse with our spirit realm, I also noticed that it was strong in her, So I decided after a interesting day that I was going to give her information and guide her so that she wouldn’t be struggling later. As my mother is not in connection with her spirit guide but her mother is so when mine awoke I was kind of like a small child learning to walk for the first time.
Then my sister led me to our grandmother who explained a few things. Anyway I was looking for some suitable topics and came across spell8 and here I am lol nice to meet you all :grinning:

14 Likes

Hello Chelle, its nice to meet you. i was also raised by my grand mother well she was my great grand mother. i wouldn’t say she was wiccan, in fact im not sure what i would even call my magick.

11 Likes

Merry Meet, Chelle!

Thank you for that introduction. I hope you find this space welcoming and intriguing as well. There’s always someone around who’s willing to talk if you need it.

Have a blessed day!

11 Likes

Hi @ChelleLloyd! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I think it’s a wonderful thing you’re doing, guiding your daughter. That must be difficult sometimes. If there’s anything we can do to help let us know.

A great way to start out here is the Courses. There’s lots of green witchcraft information in there and some great meditations where you’re an empath.

I look forward to chatting with you more on the forum! It’s nice to meet you!

8 Likes

Hi Chelle, welcome!
It doesn’t matter what your beliefs are, as long as you believe in something. It sounds like Magick is in your blood although never required, it gives you a familiar support system.
The Creator of Spells8 is Francisco and he is brilliant. He wrote and organized this site. He and our wonderful moderators keeps out bad language, keeps us on task (I tend to jump from subject to subject.)
Now, as far as the people? We are a surprisingly large group of like-minded individuals from around the world, really, around the world.
We’ve formed a family of sorts so, little sister, ask anything you need and someone will either answer or lead you in the right direction.
Blessed be, stay safe and know you are loved
Garnet

7 Likes

Hi Theo,
There is a Magick in everyone, whether you nurture it or let it fade is up to you. I’m a hereditary Witch, one of my ancestors was hung in the 1600’s.
But my point is, my family made it, hush, hush. Like the skeleton in the closet.
Many of our Spells8 family are quite gifted, others more tentative but they keep trying. Remember the old childhood saying “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.”
Also, Magick is a rather abstract concept that is clear to some and murky to others. It must be looked at in different ways.

1. Magick is rarely instantaneous…but it does happen.
  2. Magick must be carefully nurtured
    (What is your intention? Is it clear? Will it harm another?).
  3. You may think your spell didn’t work. Maybe not, BUT…
    this may be for many reasons.
    Did you do everything in your spell you were supposed too?
    In the section of the site called “Lessons” you will be shown how to do each.
    Important: Sometimes a spell doesn’t work, why?
    It doesn’t mean you failed.
    Perhaps you weren’t ready, so Goddess is saying, “Not now.” “You aren’t ready.” She (Goddess) may just be saying ‘No.’
    Remember as a child asking Mom for something and she just said ‘no’?
    That’s what Magick is like. Mother knows best.
    If we had 100 lifetimes, we still wouldn’t know everything about the craft, so in a way, we’re all still learners.

Blessed be my darling Girl
Stay safe and remember you are loved.
Garnet

9 Likes

Welcome, so glad you are here Chelle! @ChelleLloyd Your nickname is lovely. :heart:

4 Likes

Merry Meet, Im Siofra from Cape Cod. I"m an eclectic witch. I draw from different sources & also lean towards Celtic and/or Irish Paganism. I love crystals, I work with herbs & kitchen magic. I also work with the Goddesses Brighid & The Morrigan: Celtic Goddess. I use the tarot, oracle, & runes right now.

@Amethyst is right, the courses are a great place to start & tomorrow there will be Merry Meet Monday post that will go over the happenings in the forum for the week.

If you have any questions feel free to ask or jump in on any topic you find of interest & searching the forum. There’s a lot o information contained within the replies to the postss.

6 Likes

Hiya @ChelleLloyd

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I truly wish that this path may help guide you to find happiness,!

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Hello from Estell in the UK!

Merry meet Chelle @ChelleLloyd :blush:

Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum! I think it is so wonderful that your family is so involved with magick. And how exciting that you are helping your daughter embark on her own magickal journey! :sparkles: She is very blessed to have you there guiding her.

I hope you have been finding everything you were searching for on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forum! If you haven’t already found it, the Search Tool is a lifeline for navigating around- it can help you quickly find exactly the content you are searching for. And if you ever have any questions, please feel free to share them in the Q&A Category- we are all learning together and you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Chelle! :sparkles:

5 Likes