Introduction of myself

Hello. My name is Carol and I’m new here. I’m hoping to learn as much as possible not only for myself but for my daughters as well. I came from a long line of healers and have my own BOS and so this will help me feel even confident in what I’m passing down to my children and theirs. Thank you all for helping me in my growth in becoming my better self for my babies and the future of the next generation of healers :heart::sparkles::infinity:

12 Likes

Hi Carol! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

How old are your daughters? It must be so nice to have a family tradition to start out from. If you want, the Courses here is a great place to start and give you sort of guide on how to start with them. There are just oodles of great information!

If any of you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

9 Likes

Welcome, @Carol82!
I’m so glad you are here Carol. I’m a healer too! It’s wonderful that you are passing down your traditions to your daughters. I began learning on my own, as a young girl. I was the only one I knew of in my family, but later two of my daughters were interested and the third was afraid. Everyone is nice here at Spells 8 and there are lots of classes and so much information… I am looking forward to getting to know you better.
:heart:

8 Likes

Hi Carol and it’s nice to meet you. I’m Debra from British Columbia, Canada. I see you found the forum and the courses are loaded with so much information, like deities, Herbs, spells, meditation, there are so many courses that I still have a few to finish. Though for sure ask questions here on the forum and someone always comes along and answers them. Glad you found us all here, we are so friendly and helpful, you’re going to love it here. I have :hearts: :pentagram: :mage: :dizzy:

8 Likes

Welcome, @Carol82! Glad you’re here!! :grinning: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Merry Meet @Carol82, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch here! I have been actively practicing since July of 2020 & I also joined Spells8 later that month.

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful, so please feel free to interact with any post or start your own!

@Amethyst gave a great link to start with on the site. Monday there will be Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Mar 7 - 13 :first_quarter_moon: post put up & it will kind let you chat with everyone throughout the week but the post itself is loaded with information about what is happening throughout the week in the forum.

I look forward to talking to you more :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. My oldest is 12 and is just now really wanting to get into the craft and my youngest is 10 and she started reading tarot intuitively almost two years ago. She and her sister both are very intuitive (oldest is a Capricorn and the youngest is an Aquarius like her mom :relaxed: Both with a Scorpio father lol) so we are all a little “witchy” at times lol. Thank you again and I hope to make the best I can from this and have faith that it’ll be the most amazing BOS for them ever!!!

7 Likes

My youngest started reading tarot intuitively almost two years ago when I picked it back up, but for some reason not too long after she’s not been too interested in it :confused: I’ve not pushed it on her, I want her to do whatever she feels comfortable with. To be honest I think during the time we we’re having some family issues (covid being the catilist to my awakening) but it was definitely an unsure time for us all (still is but we’re working through it. Everyday is a blessing and we just do our best to keep our vibrations high) :heart::sparkles:

8 Likes

My daughter turns 13 today & when she was 11/12 I gifted her a tarot deck, that thinks is adorable, & she reads them on her own every now & again she asks me about a card, but she has figured out suits & major/minor arcana. She can’t do it intuitively, but I’m happy that she’s curious about at least parts of what it is she sees me doing. :sparkles:

9 Likes

Wow, sounds like you’re raising some great little witches! Good luck with keeping up with them! LOL!

6 Likes

Hi Carol! I think it is so interesting that you are a healer. I cannot wait to hear all about your practice and to learn more about healing :slight_smile: Take care and welcome

7 Likes

Merry meet @Carol82 :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we are blessed to have you here! That is amazing that your family is so involved with magick, I think your daughters are very blessed to have you and the family’s wisdom being passed down to them too :heart:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum! There are always ongoing happenings in the Activities Category, and the Q&A Category is the place to go for any witchy questions on your mind. Feel free to ask away- you have a coven full of friendly fellow magick-lovers happy to help or even just chat! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Carol! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Yes ma’am. I came from a very long line of healers. I’m not too sure about any of my fathers side of the family but on my maternal side my twice great grandmother removed warts, blew fire out of burns and things of that nature. As well as made tinctures for all kinds of things. One of her sons could stop bleeding and knew the best times to for doing certain things by the signs and was very intuitive. Then of course my grandma did all of these things but just being in her presence was healing in itself. She passed down several recipes for things like elderberry syrup and prayers. She was a very strong influence in my life and I miss her daily. Maybe one day I’ll be as good as her. As for now, I do what I can and trying to learn as much as possible in hopes this gift in our family never gets forgotten. Thank you for your kind words :heart::sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.