Introduction of self to all my magical new friends

Merry Meet! My name is Daniela, I’m a baby witch here to soak up as much knowledge as I can. I’m excited to learn a lot of great things from this site and hope to make some new friends. At present I’m located in Berlin, NJ (USA).

Blessed Be

12 Likes

Hi @danielle7 welcome aboard you’ll do great.

I’m John, from the Middle East, on the path of witchcraft for more than 20 years

9 Likes

Its a pleasure to meet you John. I find that pure witchcraft is my path also but I’m open to everything. The energy from the equinox has been incredibly strong and I feel like it made many people around here angry.

9 Likes

Welcome @danielle7 :wave:

It’s nice to have you here! My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :infinite_roots: I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic pagan! :triquetra: It’s nice to meet you :blush:

8 Likes

Nice to meet you too Megan.

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @danielle7

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch located in Colorado. It’s nice to meet you @Daniela. There is a lot of information on this site, so this is a great place to learn more. Have you found the Lessons? That’s a good place to start, if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A This is a good place to make friends with like-minded people! I am looking forward to getting to know you better!

With Love :heart: and Magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome @danielle7! I’m Siofra_Strega, another moderator in the forum here from Cape Cod! It’s been yuck weather so I am popping in & out kind of throughout the day, plus… it’s my only “social media”… so there’s that too. :rofl:

So since I can’t really come up with the words… I’m going to just say… Samesies :rofl: I honestly never know how to describe it after I’m not Wiccan but I’m… a witch nonetheless.

I hope you make yourself at home & ask any questions or share any information you may have! Everyone here is friendly & helpful & will with you as soon as they can be.

We have witches from all over the world so it could be at any time, literally :joy:

:infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Hi @danielle7! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second, or is it third, going through the courses. They’ll let you know what you’re really interested in so you know what kind of books you wanna buy. LOL! Books are a witch’s best friend don’t you know?

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will come out of hiding to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

8 Likes

So nice to meet you and thank you very much !

8 Likes

Its so very nice to meet you and thank you very much for your support.

8 Likes

Thank for your kind and supporting words Marsha. I’m just starting out and waiting for the new moon to start lessons on becoming a witch.

8 Likes

Hello!!! Im a Spanish Witch call Lucia Form southern Spain. You are very welcome.
Im a witch who is still looking for my path, but I consider myself as a eclectic sea witch with a dedo connection with Gaia and Freya.

I hope you find here What you’re looking for!!

Blessed be​:heart::heart:

9 Likes

Hi SpanishWitchy thank you very much for making me feel welcome. An eclectic sea witch sounds exciting I look forward to learning with you.

Blessed Be

9 Likes

Merry meet @danielle7 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

I agree, the energy from the equinox was very strong. We’ve got the Full Hunter’s Moon coming up this Sunday so there’s more strong energy coming! May it bring positive things and good energy :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum! Know that you are warmly welcome to jump in to any discussions that call to you. And if you have any questions, your friendly coven is here and happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be!

8 Likes

You are very welcome! I look forward to speaking with you throughout the forum! I’m sorry I missed the reply yesterday… the courses will help you with general information & as you go along you will be able to figure out your unique path too!

I would also recommend trying the :cauldron: Weekly Witchy Challenge - Witch Brews & Potions or go through #challenge-entry to see how others have been approached or Weekly Witchy Challenges :fire: A History to see what kinds of things have been done in the past. Every 10 challenges there is a catch up challenge where you can do up to 2 older ones for their badges. Then you can either take it or leave it & the way you do them is entirely up to your interpretation.

7 Likes

Thank you very much and I look forward in celebrating the hunters moon.

8 Likes

Welcome, @danielle7! I am a new arrival hear myself and after wandering many pagan paths have come home to the realization that I am an eclectic Wiccan. This community is full of heart and wisdom, and I know you will learn much and find deep welcome here.

8 Likes

You’re very welcome @danielle7- wishing you a blessed Full Hunter’s Moon! :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome @danielle7! Eclectic baby witch from South Florida sending you many blessings!

7 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Introduction of New Member