Introduction postive healing

Hello my name is Chelsea. Im a baby witch. My husband had an accident at work he is okay just alot of broken ribs and back. I need postive healing energy sent his way.

11 Likes

Welcome @chelsea30! I am sorry you are going through so much right now. @MeganB can add you to the energy circle if you would like.

7 Likes

Sending positive vibes

8 Likes

@chelsea30
I am so sorry this happened to him. With my heart and through the tips of my fingers, if Goddess wills it, I send healing, endurance, and love.
Garnet

7 Likes

Hi @chelsea30! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

May you find much healing here. Will be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @chelsea30

I am so sorry to hear about your husband’s injuries. @MeganB can add you to our healing list, Energy-Exchange-Circle. If you have any questions, just ask, Q&A We are here for you! Welcome to the family :people_hugging: Chelsea!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

I absolutely second this!

Welcome :heart: :pentagram: I hope your husband heals quickly and well!

8 Likes

Thank you for all the kind words and postive energy. :slight_smile: he was doing much better this evening. Eating Nd drinking good even moved around some. His nurse said tonight that he will probably have surgery at some point tmo. 11 ribs front and back are broken in several places on left side so they will be putting steel plates in to fuse his ribs back together and to keep any pressure on the bruised lung.

6 Likes

Merry meet @chelsea30,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum- it is a pleasure to meet you :heart:

I am so sorry to hear about your huband’s accident- sending positive healing energy your way! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

I have added your request for positive energy to the Energy Exchange Circle List- may the love and light of the coven help to aid your husband on his journey of healing :candle::sparkling_heart:

This is really wonderful to hear- may he continue to improve quickly! So mote it be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

@chelsea30 welcome. Omg thats horrible for him. Healing energy your way hon. Keep us posted on his recovery please.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.