Introduction Princess Siyan

Hello All, I am Princess Siyan I am a new self initiated wicca from usa Lousiana currnently living in tx due to hurricane Ida , I am 27 and have just started on my path to magic on this site.I have always been interested in the craft but never acted on it until now. I have always felt like it was a part of my life just didnt know where to look or how to go about it and I am greatful to have found Spells8 and I feel like im on the right path now. Thanks For having me ,Princess Siyan

11 Likes

Merry Meet @princess, I’m very happy that you found your way here & feel like it’s where you should be. I am Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your own unique path. :blush:

A good place to get started in the forum is the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 29 :new_moon_with_face: to get a feel for the happenings & to chat with other members. Feel free to ask any questions or jump in on any post of interest. If you have any posts more personal in nature we have A Sacred Space category. Only active, logged in members can access & interact with that category.

I hope to chat with you soon! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

@princess hello and welcome

8 Likes

Hi @princess! I’m Amethyst, from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the courses yet? They’re a great way to learn. If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and someone will help you out

I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hello and a very warm welcome to you @princess

I’m Jess from Perth, Australia.

So happy to have you here with us. This coven is amazing. You really will meet some truly beautiful people.

If you have any questions or just want to share something, reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Jess

6 Likes

Hi @princess, I am Maeve also self initiated coming back to this path after a few years away. I am happy to see so many members contributing here. I was solitary before and it is inspiring to read about other’s paths.

6 Likes

Merry meet @princess! :blush:

Thank you for your lovely introduction, welcome to the forum! I hope you make yourself at home here! As you can already probably see, there are many friendly folks here from all over the world who share your love for magick and love to chat :infinite_roots:

Feel free to post or explore in Witchy Wisdom or visit Q&A to share any questions you might have. And if there are any aspects of the Craft that call to you, feel free to Search or use the Tag System to locate relevant discussions :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon, Princess Siyan- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Wishing u much luck on your journey. U are going to have your eyes open to so much thru the craft if that is your choice. Welcome to a wonderful understanding community.

5 Likes