Introduction Thanks Y'all I'm Marcia

Hey Y’all! I’m Marcia,pronounced marsha, and I just finished the part 2 of the initiations! Woop Woop!! I did my happy dance, and I am soo pleased to be here with Y’all! I’m sure we’ll connect our energies and continue to learn and continue to love our craft. Thank You for having me :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

9 Likes

Welcome @marcia2 to The Infinite :infinity: Root Coven.
Blessings!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! I’m Christina and I am from New York. I’m a single solitary eclectic mom of four. It’s nice to meet you! Congratulations on making part 2!!!
Hope to see you around :hugs:
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

HI @marcia2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Did you see the Merry Meet Monday- Forum News post? Because that is a great way to catch up on what activities we’re doing and chat with people from the coven.

I look forward to getting to know you more!

5 Likes

Welcome, Marcia!! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! And congratulations on taking the first steps in your self initiation! Woop woop! It’s great to have you in the Coven!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home and comment on any topic that you like with ideas or questions.

4 Likes

Thank You! Such nice witches here :slight_smile: everyone has been so friendly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum and the Coven, @marcia2! :infinite_roots:

Congrats on finishing the limitations :partying_face: Hope you’ve been making yourself at home here! Know that you are warmly invited to join any and all of the current Forum Activities. There’s a book club, weekly group ritual, witchy challenge and more!

Looking forward to chatting with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes