Introduction TO ALL

merry meet everyone I am new to spells8, I am from MISS. USA. I AM A SOLITARY WITCH WHO LOVES EVERTHING WITCHY. I AM 55 YEARS OLD, LOOKING FORWARD TO INTERACTING WITH EVERYONE. MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED JOHNNY

7 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @johnny1! :blush:

We are blessed to have you join us! Feel free to jump in and get involved with the Activities- there is always something happening. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. We all love to learn and there are many here happy to offer guidance.

Make yourself at home- I look forward to talking with you more soon!

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

HI @johnny1! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the group! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and try to help you out. We’re a friendly bunch here so don’t be shy! LOL.

4 Likes

Welcome, Johnny!!

If you love everything witchy, I think you will be at home here! :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon:

Tell us a bit more about yourself! How long have you been practicing?

Merry Meet!

5 Likes

Hi Johnny Welcome I am also a slitary witch who is eclectic witch! I am so glad to meet you! I like your name Johnny!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Welcome @johnny1 I hope you feel right at home. I am Krissie from Cape Cod, MA and I hope to see you more in the forums! Everyone here is great & very friendly & supportive. If you have any questions feel free to ask or join in on any conversation. I hope you like the courses. I love them & always find some great information there.

3 Likes