Introduction to forum

Hello I’m Sandra from Texas and New to this but excited

5 Likes

Hi @sandra3! Welcome!
It’s lovely to have you here! :heart:
What are you most excited about at the moment? Feel free to join in on any topics which spark your interest - or start your own!
You say you’re new to this - Have you found the self-initiation course yet? It’s a great place to start when you’re finding your feet!

2 Likes

thank you for the warm welcome. I’m excited to learn how meditate and focus.

4 Likes

Ah yes I love meditation!
It definitely takes some practice but it’s a wonderful way to get ready for the day/wind down/recharge/connect with your higher self/take a break etc.
Have you tried any guided meditations yet? Maybe with apps or youtube?
I’m obsessed with the Tea Meditations they’re lovely and simple to follow with just your breath, cup of tea and the voice to focus on. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are a couple of useful bits about meditation which could come in handy!

3 Likes

I haven’t yet ill definitely be trying that tonight thank you for the tip.

4 Likes

Merry Meet @sandra3! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! We’re a pretty nice bunch so if you have any questions just ask and I’m sure someone will have the answer.

3 Likes

Merry Meet, Sandra!! Welcome to the Forum! :wave:

Thanks for your intruduction, it’s great to hear you’re excited about meditating! That’s a great sign!

We recently had an interesting conversation about resting the mind, I invite you to read it a bit and comment there, or in any topic you find interesting:

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @sandra3! :heart:

I hope you’ve been making yourself at home here in the forums! There’s a lot of information out there, so browse around and jump in on any topics of interest. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! :grin:

Others have shared some great recommendations for resources on meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: . Adding to that, here is a collection of discussions about meditation in the forums! I hope you find them helpful.

It’s a pleasure to meet you- I can’t wait to talk with you more! Blessed be :heart:

1 Like

thank you for the warm welcome I’m really excited about learning more and more everyday and meeting likewise friends along my new journey.

2 Likes

Hi @sandra3 Welcome! I’m Tamera from South Carolina, so glad you’ve found Spells8. It’s an amazing group with great people.
You will learn a lot.
Blessed Be

2 Likes