Introduction to my new community

So I’m probably the youngest baby witch here, I live in the united states. I’d love to get some tips on getting started to help me embark on this journey!

9 Likes

Warm greetings, Naiyah!

If you are just starting out on your journey, it’s easy to be overwhelmed by all the information there is to learn! I recommend taking it at your own pace, without rushing.

There are many wonderful people in the forum who are happy to help with any questions you might have as you do the Wicca Self-Initiation. It is a great place to get started. The Complete Courses are also helpful, and are sorted into topics so you can choose those you are interested in!

Make yourself at home here, and explore all the categories in the Forum! Blessed Be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome :blush: I’m glad you’ve found it here! It’s nice to meet you.

4 Likes

Warm greetings to you, @Naiyah! :heart:

You are very welcome here- congrats on starting your exciting journey into witchcraft :sparkles:

Francisco shared some fantastic resources to help get you started. If you have any questions while exploring the forums or Spells8 site, please don’t hesitate to reach out- there are many here happy to help a baby witch find their way :blush:

You are warmly invited to join any of the current Activities: from challenges to group rituals, book club and more- there is always something happening here in the forums! Make yourself at home :two_hearts:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be!

3 Likes

Welcome, @naiyah! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. I’m happy to have you in the group. @Francisco and @TheTravelWitch have sent you some helpful links but if you have any questions at all just ask! We’ll be more than happy to help you out. Hope to see you in the forum!

3 Likes

Welcome, @naiyah I hope you find that we are all very friendly and supportive of everyone in the coven. I am Krissie from Cape Cod and love to talk to new people. I hope you enjoy every minute of being here. If you have any questions feel free to ask we are all happy to help.

4 Likes

Naiyah,
Merry Meet🐜
Hi my name is Jeannie, I just started with my Book of Shadows and Journaling in my Book of Mirrors so exciting! I am getting a new binder soon. I just bought one that Krissie recommended on Etsy🤗

I am pleased to say the pagan pathway is helping me in my spiritual journey. I am making risk & I am finding healing through the Gods And Goddesses, lord and Lady! Honoring the Wiccan Rede. I am journaling and doing meditation daily! I even started yoga last year to contribute to my mental health. I like grabbing information from many different umbrellas of witchcraft. I am a solitary witch and thought spells 8 could help me progress in my craft. I think I am going to start dressing up during ritual to help with going to a sacred space. You will find people here are really nurturing and friendly & will help you with all your questions. Just go to q/a for any questions.

Yesterday I did a meditation related to the blood stone which helped me activate strength. I used a talisman during the day to assist me with my mental health. So good to meet you, & I will see you around! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hope to see you on the forum!
Blessed be

Jeannie

4 Likes