Introduction to the craft

Hello im Renae witch/spirit name is Amber Rose,

emphasized text
Ive included a pic of myself as you can see im not internally happy with self or life so i am going to change that sad far away look to one of serinity an peace, maybe threw in some strengthp.
Thznk you for allowing myelf an the gaurdings to join.

7 Likes

Hiya Amber Rose,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I truly wish that this path may help guide you to find happiness, inner strength, self love and a sense of peace within. I know that there are many in the coven that are walking a very similar path, myslef included so you’ll never have to walk alone unless you choose to.

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess :black_cat:

5 Likes

Welcome Amber Rose! I’m Christine from Tennessee! You’ve come to the right place! I found that when I can talk freely about who I am with people who have the same interests and won’t judge me for how I may worship, I began to find internal happiness, peace, and strength.

6 Likes

@renae1 hello and welcome. I’m so glad you found your way here. This is an amazing place to learn and grow.

6 Likes

Hi Amber Rose! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? The meditation one is great and will help you find peace. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better.

5 Likes

Merry meet @renae1! :blush:

Amber Rose is a beautiful name- if you’d like, I or another mod would be happy to help you update your username in the forum! Usernames are one word, so feel free to give a shout if you’d like it to be changed and what you’d like it to be changed to :grinning:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re not in a happy place at the moment. Sending hugs to you! I think you’re amazing that you’ve already taken that first big step towards finding your happiness again- good for you for looking for ways to bring more positivity and joy into your life! I hope that through being here in the community and exploring your magickal path, you can find joy and many blessings in your life and the world around you :national_park: :two_hearts:

A great way to get involved is by joining the many activities around the forum- you can check out the Activities Category and also A Sacred Space- a coven members-only area where weekly group rituals are held. You are warmly invited to join the events and weekly rituals! :infinite_roots:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon, Amber Rose- blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry Meet @Renae1, as @BryWisteria mentioned, if you would like help changing your name to your magical one, feel reach out to the moderators & someone will be able to assist you.

With the New Year & the New Moon passing through over the weekend, it’s a great time to start new adventures & a self care or self love regimen. Currently I am working on coming up with some new things to do for mine, as I have grown a bit & as I change, so do my witchy workings.

Feel free to ask any questions or answer any topics of interest. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Everyone here is very helpful & supportive. :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.