Introduction to the forum

Merry Meet!!! My name is Marina, I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I have been practicing the craft for about 2 years now, but I still feel very new. I have also earned my 3rd degree in the Wicca Academy online courses. I am very excited to have other witches to talk to as I don’t know any where I live at. I am still learning and I honestly can’t get enough. I love the craft and my goal is to find a seasoned witch that will take me under her wing and help guide me. My mother was a witch but died when I was very young. Anyhow thank you for the opportunity to be apart of this. Love and Light!!!

11 Likes

Hi @Sapphire! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I haven’t heard of the Wicca Academy, that sounds neat! You’ll have to let us know how their courses match up to the Courses here on-site. It sounds interesting.

We have a post, Where in the World are the Witches that might help you find a seasoned witch to mentor you near you, but really this group is great for that even if they’re not close by.

If you ever have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! I look forward to chatting with you more soon!

5 Likes

Merry Meet @Sapphire @ Welcome to Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m an Eclectic Witch. I practice more Celtic ways & I honor 2 of their Goddesses, which wind up being a good balance of Light & Dark. I have been back on my path since July of 2020 when I joined the site.

Everyone here is very nice & supportive of your path, feel free to ask any questions or reply to any post. We have a category A Sacred Space for more personal posts. Only active members can see & interact with the category.

A good place to start to after the courses & for using the forum are these topics:

Announcement: New Updates to the Guidelines [Important- please read!]

Start the Interactive Forum Tutorial with Discobot!

FAQ/Guidelines

Those should help you with the functions of using the forum.

I hope you have a great day, we are all very welcoming & look forward to learning with you.

5 Likes

Warm welcome to you :slight_smile: the weekly challenges are awesome, don’t miss those. Glad you are here!

6 Likes

Merry meet @Sapphire Marina! :blush:

Congrats on your courses at the Wicca Academy- it sounds like you have been studying hard! I love your passion for learning :books::heart:

May I ask if there are any aspects of magick in particular that call to you? (If not, no worries!) I personally love Green magick and herbalism, kitchen magick, and I’ve been working at lot lately on tea leaf readings and tarot. So many fun things to explore in the Craft! :grinning: :sparkles:

I hope you’ve been finding everything you’re looking for in the forum! There is lot going on around here, so I recommend the Search Tool and Tag System to quickly get to relevant topics. You can also always post a question in the Q&A Category to get some help from fellow coven members! Please make yourself at home here :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Marina! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.