Introduction to the group

Hello I’m gabby I’m new to all this hope to be art of it all

11 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Have you checked out the initiation course yet?

They’re made step by step to help you become better at the craft. It’s nice meeting you!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Welcome Gabby, you’re going to enjoy being here, everyone is super friendly and helpful

7 Likes

Welcome @gabrielle5. So glad you are here

6 Likes

Hi Gabby! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: I look forward to getting to know you. Tell us a bit about yourself if you want!

5 Likes

Hi I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m an eclectic witch with strong empathetic tendencies. This is a great place to learn & find what resonates with you & your craft!

I would check out the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! Aug 16 :fish: for goings-on in the forum, it will give you a good idea of things to look forward to!

I look forward to talking to you soon!

5 Likes

Hello @gabrielle5 it’s nice to meet. Welcome to the coven.I am Nicki :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Nice of you to join us.

4 Likes

Hi Gabby! Welcome! I’m a boy witch, except now I’m grown up (…except my mind) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: , from Harpers Ferry, WV. Everyone here is helpful and friendly and the courses will really help fill in some blanks. I’m pretty new here myself, so don’t be afraid to jump in!

6 Likes

Merry meet Gabby @Gabrielle5 and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I hope you’ve been enjoying your time in the forum so far- don’t hesitate to jump in on any discussions that interest you. You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to chat :blush:

Please know that you are also warmly invited to join in the Forum Activities such as the weekly challenges. And head over to A Sacred Space to join in the weekly group ritual (every Thursday for coven members) if that is something you are interested in.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hello Gabby,
Merry Meet,
I am from Sacramento, My name is Jeannie and I am new to the craft myself! I think you will find a liking to everyone around here at spells 8 and Infinite Roots! I always go to my daily devotional and prayer. I am on this spiritual journey and have committed myself to the old ways!
Here is a pagan calendar that can help you with dates and times of pagan holidays!
List of Pagan Holidays 2021 & Printable Wiccan Calendar
Blessed Be! :rose: :candle: :rose:

4 Likes

Welcome Gabrielle!

4 Likes