Introduction

Greetings
New to the wiccan community
Ive chosen to become a kitchen/green witch
I love nature and everything about the moon

7 Likes

I think that is what I want to do. I absolutely love nature but fire is a real big interest of mine

6 Likes

Hi @lakeydra! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ll find tonnes of information in the Courses here that will help you become any kind of witch you want to be! There’s even a whole section on Green Witchery, which would help you with your kitchen magic.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @lakeydra
I love nature too, being in nature heals my soul. I am a child of the moon, anyway I am an eclectic witch. Looking forward to getting to know you better!
:heart:

6 Likes

lakeydra - Member
Hello and welcome with joy. We are a relaxed group of like - minded people who live outside the box. Here you will find kindness and wonderful people.
What you won’t find is criticism or any negativity. If you run into it, let one of us know and it will be dealt with.
With all that said, grab your self something hot to drink, sit back, read something, learn something and make new friends.
Thank you so much for joining us.
Garnet

6 Likes

Greetings
Im a new green witch
Love the app
Super glad i found my home :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Greetings nature and the moon
2 of my favorite things
Looking forward to learning with you :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Greetings
Thank you so much
New green witch who loves the moon
Im here to stay :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Merry meet @lakeydra,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: It sounds like you have some wonderful magickal interests- I also love Kitchen and Green Witchery :bowl_with_spoon: :herb: :two_hearts:

Have you found the Tag System in the forum yet? It’s a great way to jump to discussions about a certain topic. I think you may enjoy the Moon Magick, Plants, Herbs, and Food tags. Have fun exploring! :compass:

Know that you are also warmly invited to join the activities in the forum as well. For a full list of what is happening here this week, please check out the Merry Meet Monday news post for the week. You are welcome to join in anything that interests you- make yourself at home! :infinite_roots:

Blessed be, Lakeydra! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry Meet I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch here!

I hope you enjoy the courses that are more herb & kitchen focused & find some others that may pique your curiosity. There is a lot of good information in the courses & a plethora of information in the forum. Feel free to search for any topics that have an interest in learning.

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. I look forward to talking to you soon. :heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.