Introduction :):)

Hello everyone. My name is Bethany Gosse and I am a local witch from Newfoundland Canada :slight_smile: I have noone else in my life who studies these things so I am so happy to start my journey with all of you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Merry meet @BethanyCaroline and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Congrats to you for embarking on your magickal journey- know that you’re certainly not alone! Although we all walk on our own unique magickal paths, everyone is living and learning together around here. And we are very blessed to have you! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Are you finding everything okay? There is a lot of material on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. If you have any questions as you explore, please do not hesitate to reach out in #questions! Your coven is always happy to help :blush:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @BethanyCaroline

I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so you are not alone anymore. If you have any questions, just ask. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

4 Likes

Hi @BethanyCaroline! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m sorry you don’t have anyone in RL to study with you, but I can assure you that you’ll no longer be lonely after joining this group! LOL! Have you found the Courses yet? They are a great way to get started here.

And as the others have said, if you have any questions just give a shout and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

3 Likes

I know I’m a bit late but welcome to Spells8 Bethany :partying_face: :tada:

Now you can’t say that you don’t have anyone in your life that studies witchcraft or anything else – you’ve got us!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.