Introductions

Hello. My name is Mary, live in Fremont, Ne. I retired in Dec. of 2021. Worked in the field of mental heath/behavioral health for 38 years. I will have 2 year anniversary Sept. 21 since I self initiated and joining is a gift to myself. I have been a solitary practitioner since adolescence but not a dedicated practice until 3 years ago. As I get older and grow in my practice, I feel a push to connect with like -minded people. I prefer to stay in the closet with everyone in my life as I learned this is best for me. Very excited about the positive energy of Spells8 and to be on a new learning journey!! Grateful and Blessed! Mary

12 Likes

Hi @mary45! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you’ve joined us here! What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chanting myself. Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to start on the site.

If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and someone will try to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply! I am very busy working with my plant family, making salves, infused oils. I am actively taking class on herbalism. Just planted a fall garden. I am learning tarot and have begun 4 card spread. The problem is-if it’s really a problem-is I have many interest. I create my own spells. I have followed Spells8 but had not joined so info I could access was limited. So, I will be very busy reading/studying EVERYTHING! Thank you for the suggestions, Amethyst! Peace and Bright Blessings! Mary

7 Likes

@mary45 hi welcome aboard

5 Likes

Aw, welcome! That’s so awesome that you finally dedicated yourself. I hope to do that when I’m ready. I’m also secret from my family and solitary, but it is like a big, wonderful family here. I love it. I know you will too. :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to Spells8/forum Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:

I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator in the forum from Cape Cod.

Feel free to search the forum for any topics of interest. If you have any questions feel free to ask in #questions & if you have something you’d like to share start a thread in #witchy-wisdom! We love to learn new things!

I look forward to learning with you :sparkles:

5 Likes

HEE! I was like that too! You’ll shortly get caught up. Have fun reading!

5 Likes

Thank you for the welcome. I truly appreciate it. Mary

6 Likes

Good Morning. Thank you for your reply. I already feel the support with you and Spells8. I am so very grateful. I believe joining will be most helpful in my practice. Thanks again. Mary

6 Likes

Hello. Thank you for the welcome. Love your title -Master of Chaos. I do relate. So excited about the new learning and to be able to communicate with others about our practice and journey. Very excited. Peace and Blessings to you. Mary

6 Likes

Thank you! It’s a part of my life really, I’m getting some order back, but I’m still pretty chaotic with my workings :rofl:

I’m sure you will fit right in! We love to meet new people & learn with each other! Have a great rest of your weekend. :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you for your welcome! I am honored to be so welcomed! Bright Blessings! Mary

7 Likes

Merry meet @mary45 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

It sounds like you have many magickal interests and a diversity of witchy talents- how exciting! :woman_mage: I hope you continue to enjoy the resources here and that you always find what you are looking for (and more!) :grinning: :books:

Like others have said, please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions. Know that Q&A Category (along with the other forum categories) are all there for you to use at will- make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate your guidance and support reaching out to me. Looking forward to everything Spells8 offers. New experience for me to share anything about my path as I have been completely solitary and in the closet for years. But, seems things are changing with new opportunities. Thank you again! Mary

6 Likes

It’s my pleasure, Mary- you are very welcome here! :blush: New changes and new opportunities are very exciting things as we learn and grow throughout life. May your magickal path continue to be bright and bring you lots of joy! :sparkles:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Welcome home @mary45 u will love it here

6 Likes

Thank you, Christeena, for your welcome. Bright Blessings. Mary

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @mary45

I am Marsha, also a solitary witch, living in Southern Colorado. It’s nice to meet you, Mary! I’m still mostly in the closet too. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 @mary45 :hearts: :tada:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m a solitary practitioner in my everyday life, though one day I would like to attend a group ritual or be part of a coven. We’re happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Welcome, @mary45! I also a newcomer here and I can’t say enough about how much I’ve learned and resonated with since joining this coven. Our fellow members are welcoming and wise!

6 Likes