Invisible Bandits and Goofy Gadgets

Okay, so I’ve had some things just come up missing over the last couple of weeks and electronic devices just going out some of which are fairly new and others with no explanation. The electronic devices I know can be tied to Mercury Retro and I read that missing items can be associated with it as well, but thought I’d get some feedback, because some of the missing items came up missing before Mercury Retro.
Missing: One red Silicone Spatula, Face Cream, writing paper, twine
Goofy Gadgets: My Alexa just died for no apparent reason (not even a year old), my Wii remote wont charge (less than 3 months old), my vacuum cleaner no clog but wont vacuum, ice maker won’t make ice, goes through the process but no ice is produced.
Any ideas?? Lol as you can see it’s a bunch of just random items.
Fae? Mercury Retro? Any advice or theories welcomed… :laughing: :nerd_face: :upside_down_face:
Blessed Be,

7 Likes

Hmm, I’m thinking it’s your kids starting a prank war! Lol :joy: sorry love, I have no idea!!

7 Likes

Maybe set something out for the Brownies just in case? Never hurts.

7 Likes

Sounds like it could be a house spirit plus Mercury Retrograde. Most houses have spirits of their own and, if you’ve never interacted with yours or paid much attention, it could just be trying to grab your eye. I have a friend that, every time her house spirit is upset that the house is not clean to the Spirit’s standards, it will hide one of her stones that she works with regularly or something else important to get her to clean her house lol Maybe try leaving out an offering of something sweet (or whatever you feel like your house spirit might want) and see if there are places in your house that could do with some tidying up?

9 Likes

Thanks @MeganB @Amethyst & @christina4 .
It is a strange situation, I’ll give setting an offering out a try, I have been thinking of rearranging my living room so maybe I’ll do that and do another cleansing before setting out an offering.
Last year, I had some wonky stuff happening, cat in our engine, electronics acting up, etc so I put an offering out on my patio (shiny coins and a cap ful of hard cider) for the brownies and it quit. But this just feels different than then. I’ve never thought of a house spirit…

6 Likes

Well, whatever you decide, I hope it helps!

5 Likes

Thank you :grin:

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

5 Likes

I think Shungite is good for electronics? But yeah, the retrograde! Whole Facebook went down, now that’s dramatic.

4 Likes

I hope it helps. It puts me in mind of those gremlins you’d see on the Bugs Bunny cartoons. The ones that would crash the plane?

3 Likes

@Amethyst :rofl::rofl::rofl: yes exactly!!!

4 Likes

OH, No those pesky house elves!

Give him a sock and maybe he’ll go away…oh, wait, that was Harry Potter.

4 Likes

@Garnet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that’s too funny!

3 Likes