Is it ideal to work with a god who can help skin ailments?

As I mentioned before, I have a skin disease, noncurable only treatable but sometimes the treatment doesn’t work and other issues along with it. Would going to a God that can help those skin ailments be ideal, as well as any other Gods for medical conditions that need a little bit of help controlling them from getting too severe?

5 Likes

For anti-inflammatory:
https://www.amazon.com/Magic-You-Anti-INFLAMMATORY-Tumbled-Description/dp/B01NBEM691

Note
Do not break up certain stones or place them in water. Some crystals may be very toxic!!!

You could hold the crystal and imagine on inhale, a golden, while light entering your body and on exhale the ailment you want to be released from your skin.

On a side note, I’ll pray for you and Keep you in my thoughts! :pray::sparkling_heart::hibiscus:

4 Likes

I don’t think it ever hurts to ask the gods for help. I ask Apollo to bless my medicine when I take it. The worst they can do is say no, you get no help you have to muddle through yourself. But hopefully, with the right offerings, they’ll lend you a hand.

4 Likes

In my opinion it never hurts to ask for the assistance of the Gods. They may ask for something in return such as an offering, worship, or dedication (but that’s entirely subjective). You can also couple magickal healing rituals and spells with the mundane treatments you’re already doing. I hope you find something that works well for you!

5 Likes

YAY. I might be getting a job over the summer and will be getting a license in a few months to get more freedom outside and do some crystal shopping. I wanna try crystal healing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiley:

3 Likes

I am a crystal healer and that’ll be my opinion mostly but maybe take a little bit in of what everyone says. Or just go with your intuition.

3 Likes