Is This a Deity Presentation?

Hello. I have been looking into some of the dieties and god/goddesses etc and I discovered the creature guide? Is it possible I have one? I have always always been drawn to dragons ever since I was a very little girl and my dad was into them. I earned the title of “The Dragun Lady” and even got it tattooed onto my leg in very large lettering .
I love dragons, have always adored the concept and I am one to believe that the topic is synonymous with myself to a large number of the public. (Given they’ve met/heard of me)
I am SO interested.
Any info will be amazing!!! Thank you

15 Likes

Hi @Ladyeviseros welcome to the forum my names Crystal a Bruja from Va. If you like Dragons your in the right place there are many witches here who work with them and every week we have a weekly witchy challenge an opportunity to explore all aspects of the craft and in June we had dragon magick I think you might really enjoy looking through it :two_hearts:
🐲 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Dragon Magick

10 Likes

Welcome @Ladyeviseros I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. You should be able to find information here! @crystal59 gave you a great link that has great information. And like she said, we have several witches here that work with dragons. Feel free to ask questions anytime! Someone should be able to help you

Blessed Be

9 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I believe @Kasandra works with dragons. :green_heart:

10 Likes

Hello @Ladyeviseros,

Welcome! :heart:

It sounds like dragons are very important to you and your practice, @Ladyeviseros! There are many around the forum who are involved with dragons in various ways, and from them I’ve learned that dragons may be someone’s deity or guardian. They might also be someone’s spirit guide. They could also be someone’s muse or source of inspiration - all of these are valid ways to honor dragons and their powerful energy within one’s practice. :dragon_face: :sparkles:

One of the best things about magick is that you get make your own answers - define your Craft as you please and do whatever feels best when it comes to working with dragons within your practice! Whatever you choose, may your dragons guide and help you on your way :heart:

Blessed be!

10 Likes

Merry meet @Ladyeviseros !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

There are others in the coven who practice Dragon magick. If you use the search function you can pull up quite a few different posts on the topic. Here’s one for example:
(Dragon magic ( let's add all dragon magic on this page) - #3 by BryWisteria)

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

I sure do. It’ll be three years this month.

9 Likes

Hi there, @Ladyeviseros! It seems you’ve got a place to start looking for your answers. I just wanted to pop on and say hi and welcome you to the forum!

9 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Earning and wearing badges/titles in the forum

Hi Ladyeviseros.

First of all, Welcome to Spells 8! This is a wonderful group of people that are very willing to help with anything or questions you might have, all you have to do is ask!

I did quick research on Dragons (I am very fond of them as well) and this is what I came up with:

“In many ancient cultures all over the world, the “mythical” dragon was both feared and honored. Dragon gods and goddesses sprang up from the belief in the dragon or perhaps vice versa. Claude Lecouteux, a french folklorist, theorizes that dragons were guardians of sacred places in nature – caves, rivers, and mountains. Here we meet the dragon god Fuxi, the Dragon King and Slavic god Veles. As well as ancient and Medieval dragon goddesses Melusine, Medea, Hecate, Cailleach and Nuwa.” (otherworldlyoracle.com)

Again, Welcome,
Medea

Source:
Dragon Gods and Goddesses: Fuxi, Veles, Cailleach
GODS AND GODDESSES (Gods and Goddesses Archives - Otherworldly Oracle) JUNE 9, 2018 (June 9, 2018 - Otherworldly Oracle)

7 Likes

Congrats to you Kasandra on your 3 years here at Spells 8! I see that Dragons are right up your alley. I am quite fond of Dragons too. I always have been since I was a little kid.

Again, good for you Kasandra Blessed by Dragons,
Medea

8 Likes