It has been a time!

Hello My Beauties!

Wow, feels like I’ve been gone for a year or so…I’ve missed our coven and welcome to the new members also!!!
I had a lot going on, We had the assumed Delta variant so I was busy caring for my family until I got hit with it. Then I was out of commission for about 2-3 weeks and just as I was getting a bit better I ended up with Laryngitis. And mentally, emotionally just drained.
But I’m doing much better and got my voice back!
I know I’ve missed so much going on’s, activities, etc. Hope all of you are well and enjoying our bold and beautiful Lady tonight.
Blessed Be :infinite_roots:

15 Likes

@Rowan hello it’s nice to meet you. Sorry to hear you and your family were sick. Great news that you are doing well now. I look forward to chatting soon.

11 Likes

Hi @Rowan!! :smiley:

Welcome back! it’s nice to hear from you, and you were certainly missed in the Coven! :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Welcome back, @Rowan- it’s always great to hear from you! :blush:

Oh goodness you’ve been through quite the storm! I’m so glad to hear you are doing much better now, I hope the rest of your loved ones are well on the road to recovery too! :pray:

Wishing you a blessed Mabon and Full Moon! :full_moon: :apple:

8 Likes

Aw, poor Tam Tam! I’m glad you better and back! I was starting to worry actually! I thought that if I didn’t see you in a couple days, I was going to message you. I really am glad you and your family are ok!!!

7 Likes

We missed you. :hugs: Hopefully things are calming down for you and your family. Blessings to you!

7 Likes

It’s so great to see your face again @Rowan it’s been a while indeed. Happy to know that you are doing so much better now :blush: … Nice to have you back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

So glad you’re better @Rowan! I missed you!

6 Likes

Thank you everyone, I definitely feel the love!
My family is also well, I think it took me a bit longer because as a diabetic there’s less medicines that I can take.
Nice to meet you @crystal24 ! Looking forward to chatting more.

5 Likes