It’s official I am a WITCH!

It’s official I am a WITCH! :woman_mage::broom::jack_o_lantern:
I am so excited to be on this wonderful journey with you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Congratulations :clap:t2::balloon:

7 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch congrats.

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

To be honest I was nervous as I wasn’t sure if I would feel right, but amazingly it all went well (asides for my pet rabbit giving me a fright as I thought she was a snake :snake: and my daughter came out and found me just before closing off the circle) overall I felt a lot of tingling which has been getting stronger lately and I was not worried by the dark which I usually run to take the trash out at night and run back, but this time I felt protected…

9 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: :partying_face:

10 Likes

That’s because you are protected. By the Divine, by your coven, by the earth. congratulations

8 Likes

Congratulations! :clap::revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

You know, becoming an official Witch is like falling in love. It’s frightening, exhilarating , up lifting and gratifying. Welcome, and be blessed.

7 Likes

Love it @Garnet ! You summed that up so well :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

@Peaches @Garnet @phoenix_dawn @Kasandra @crystal24 @christina4 , Thank you for such a warm welcome and yes @Garnet it defiantly feels along the lines of falling in love and I could argue it may feel even more exciting…. I hope my love for my new found path and my love for the earth and every living force and thing in it will shine :sparkles::sparkles:

7 Likes

Yay! So glad for you my dear! Congratulations!

5 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart!

5 Likes

Congrats on your successful Self-Initiation @TheMuslimWitch! :partying_face: :sparkles: May your magickal path be long and full of blessings! :heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations. When I did self-initiation for the first time, I was extremely happy too. @anneshakargupta

6 Likes