Its going to be a long night

Just a quick check in to let everyone know that i have been admitted into labor and delivery with contractions 2 mins apart. Right now im at 4 cm. Theyre going to let rayelynne come on out when shes ready. Ill let you all know when she gets here. Keep us in your prayers.

19 Likes

Have lit a candle and praying for you both. May Rayelynne come as quickly as she can. She’s been worth the wait. Sending you a very big hug xxx you’ve both got this!

10 Likes

I am new here so I am assuming that you are to term and everything is going as planned. Really sending you all of the healthy vibes I can. Good luck mama!

11 Likes

@phoenix_dawn , sending you love, light, and high vibrational energy!! :heart: :sparkles:

10 Likes

I wish you the best and send all my love and energy your way. I will light a candle for you and hope the labor goes smoothly and your baby will be healthy and happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I am cheering for you, @phoenix_dawn- wishing you and Rayelynne all the best during this exciting (but also exhausting) time! :pray::heart:

You are both in my prayers. May the childbirth go well- many blessings to you both! :sparkles:

10 Likes

May Gaia make your childbirth easy, my friend. Sending you lots of love and good energy! Good luck, let us know if everything is alright!

9 Likes

Thank you everyone rayelynne arrived this morning at 5:55 via emergency c-section. She weighs 5 lbs. 5 oz. We had a few complications because my blood pressure bottomed out and hers sky rocketed so theyre going to keep her in the nicu while we’re here just to observe her but other than that her lungs are great because she came out with a loud scream and a head full of brown of hair. We’re waiting on the pediatrician to make his rounds to check her out fully but the nurses say she looks great. I havent got to hold her yet or feed her because shes in the nicu but shes gorgeous. Ill post a picture as soon as i can

17 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: Welcome to the world, Rayelynne! Beautiful name, by the way!

11 Likes

Congratulations! I’m glad y’all are doing okay. I know how it feels to have your baby in NICU, and I am sending you both love. Also, Rayelynne is a 9 life path! Cool, a humanitarian!! :heart: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Congratulations! I’m so glad for you that she’s pretty healthy and they’re just keeping an eye on her. I bet you were glad to hear that scream!

9 Likes

Oh she’s coming!!! Big tip, sleep when she does!!! Please rest and I can’t wait for her to be born!!! Yay! It’s so exciting… please keep us updated!
I just read that she was already born. Congratulations :clap::tada: :baby_bottle::baby:👩‍🍼 :angel: :baby_symbol:

11 Likes

Congrats!!! :grinning:

Look at the powerful number sequence associated with this little beauty!
Blessed Be,

8 Likes

Oh my goodness, wow! Speedy recovery to you, and little Rayelynne! Congratulations!

7 Likes

Welcome to the world beautiful little Rayelynne! Congratulations hunni! I’m so proud of you both. May all of life’s happiness and blessings be yours most precious Rayelynne :star2: now and always. You have an amazing mumma little one! Know that you are both so loved. Xxx

7 Likes

Congratulations! How exciting :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Thank you everyone! The pediatrician says she looks great. As long as she passes her hearing test and we dont have any further complications we will both be allowed to come home the day after tomorrow. Everything seems to be good with me as well. Im quite sore and getting up out of bed is quite the struggle and ive been pretty groggy from the morphine drip. That should wear off soon since ive requested to have it taken out so i dont become dependent on it. Cody is going to take me to see her in the nicu in the morning

@Rowan i was surprised by the number sequence as well when cody told me (both times because i was still loopy from the morphine when i asked the first time)

@BrightBear im not sure that i know what a 9 life path means

12 Likes

So happy to hear that you’re both doing ok!

9 Likes

One of our most important numbers in numerology is our life path number. The life path is about what we came here to work on this time around. It’s kind of like a blueprint for our life purpose. People with a life path of 9 are humanitarians. They care deeply for others, are often empaths, and are generous and kind. Simply put, they’re here to make the world a better place! :heart:

11 Likes

Congratulations my beautiful and darling girls.
So much positivity and love went your way, thank Goddess.
Garnet

10 Likes