Its going to be a long night

Welcome, Rayelynne! :heart::raised_hands: A huge congrats to both of you, @phoenix_dawn- I’m so happy to hear everything went well and that you’ll both be able to head home soon. Get plenty of rest and enjoy this very blessed time! :baby: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Congratulations, I’m glad to hear that you are both well! I’ve been a little worried about you to be honest, and it is a relief to know that you are both healthy and happy. Blessed be!

10 Likes

Congratulations @phoenix_dawn & to Rayelynne! I’m so happy for you both & for your family. Please rest & take care of yourself & your new beauty. I’m so happy that everything is going smoothly & you will be able to settle in at home soon. :two_hearts: :baby:

9 Likes

Congratulations!!! I am happy to hear you are both doing well! Welcome little one. :heart: :baby:

10 Likes

@BrightBear that is good to know. She definitely has a strong intuition it seems. I just came back from the nicu and as soon as cody wheeled me in the room she started crying and looked over to where i was able to reach in to touch her :heart_eyes:

@anon87969570 yes we’re both fine. Ive just been kinda quiet because we’ve been working on the house and we had all this usual holiday stuff with codys family going on

Rayelynne has developed a slight case of jaundice so theyre going to keep her in the nicu under bilirubin lights but the pediatrician said we still look good to go home tomorrow. Which is good i guess cause the obgyn says i have to get up and walk around a little first anyway

10 Likes

Congrats on the new addition to your family :blush: i am so happy for you and your family and wish you and your bubs all the best. Look after yourself too as i know its hard to forget some times. Sending all my love x

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.