It's Jeannie's Birthday today πŸŽ‚

Happy birthday @Jeannie1 you’ve been a very great friend! I wish you the best day possible! You truly deserve it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

17 Likes

@Jeannie1
My new and tasteful friend, I congratulate you on your birthday, and I hope you have another year full of energy and full of magic and progress.:dancer:t2::kissing_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::wine_glass::rainbow::bouquet::birthday::gift::ribbon::balloon::confetti_ball::tada:

13 Likes

Happy birthday, @Jeannie1! Hope your day is filled with wonderful surprises! :birthday:

12 Likes

@Jeannie1 Happy Birthday​:birthday::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::bouquet: I hope you have a wonderful day

12 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Jeannie1! I hope you have a great day & a wonderful weekend! :heart: :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

Happy Birthday @Jeannie1 Have a wonderful blessed day and may all your dreams come true…!!! :grinning: :heart_eyes: :star2: :heartbeat:

12 Likes

Happy Birthday @Jeannie1 i hope all your dreams and hopes come true and you have a year full of happiness :heart::tulip::birthday::tada:

13 Likes

@Jeannie1 May your day be blessed, and your year be full of peace and prosperity!

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @Jeannie1 :cake: :birthday: :ice_cream: :gift:

10 Likes

Happy birthday @Jeannie1. May our wishes find you in good spirits and the Divine grant you every blessing you deserve. I’m proud to have such a gifted beautiful soul such as yours brightening the corners of my world.

10 Likes

Aw what a Surprise, last week was my anniversary and I’ll tell you when I first came to spells 8 I was clueless!
Know I know how to incorporate magic in my life! It starts out with my jewelry! I just got it in the mail!
It’s a sunny :sun_with_face: day for being fall!
I am still feeling young! I better make it a good one this year they say the forties is the best! :sunglasses:

I am getting β€œWild and Tamed” thanks to Soifra! I was thinking about getting a tattoo! And thank you crystal you have touched my heart with your sunshine!
I’m blowing out my candles and making a wish!
I am so blessed with many friends and family! Thank you, for your friendship, Christina!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Zari, Amethyst,Siofra, Christopher, undomher, Muslim Witch, Sarall, Phoenix Dawn, you are such a beautiful bunch!

My eyes got a little glossy from all
The messages pouring inn! Lol
:kissing_cat: all!
Jeannie

13 Likes

Christina,

Blockquote

I believe so Christina!!
I love the balloons :balloon: so cute!
Jeannie

9 Likes

Happy birthday @Jeannie1. May you have a blessed day filled with loving energies to remind you how very special you are. Blessed be!

10 Likes

Happy birthday @Jeannie1, best wishes on this special day.
Blessings!

9 Likes

Happy birthday @Jeannie1! Have a very blessed day!

10 Likes

Kassandra,
Cakes and ale my favorite! I really love my cake it’s so sweet, know we can all walk around three times for protection!
Jeannie

10 Likes

Happy birthday, @Jeannie1 !!! :leaves::leaves:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday, Jeannie! You are an amazing friend. I hope it was a good day.

6 Likes

Happy birthday, Jeannie!! I hope that the day treated you very well and has given you plenty to smile about :smiley: You’re important for this coven and you matter!! :infinite_roots: :infinite_roots: :infinite_roots:

Hugs and blessings! :hugs: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Francisco,
:partying_face:I had a reason to smile Francisco every one said Happy Birthday and makes me fuzzy inside! I told my husband what a impact you all made in my day! I had a reason to smile. I smiled so big and my heart feels happy inside! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you
Blessed Be!
Jeannie

8 Likes