It's my 40th birthday today

…and this happened!

Raising funds for Ask for Clive, an LGBTQ+ Charity of which I’m a Trustee.

Donations much appreciated :rainbow_flag:

19 Likes

Oh my gosh! That’s awesome! Happy birthday!

9 Likes

Wonderful. Looks like a lot of fun.

9 Likes

Good for you @IrisW! I was just thinking about you this morning! That looks amazing. A friend & I are going to start with parasailing off Martha’s Vineyard & move onto skydiving from there :laughing: That’s great! Happy Birthday & many more :birthday:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday! Oh my goodness I don’t think I would ever have enough bravery to sky dive. I have respect for anyone who does!

I hope your day is awesome! :heart::birthday:

9 Likes

A very happy birthday @IrisW - 40 is just the beginning!!! You look very happy!! :parachute: :rainbow:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @IrisW That looks so exciting!

9 Likes

Amazing and brave! Happy birthday to you!:rose:

10 Likes

Happy birthday!!

10 Likes

Happy birthday!

9 Likes

Wow. what a great way to enjoy your day… Happy Birthday… May you Be Blessed with many more.!!

10 Likes

I wish you a very happy birthday!!!

O<G, I would have a heart attack before jumping!! I don’t like the heights AT ALL!! I hope you had fun!!

Blessed be!

9 Likes

Wow way to go! So proud to see such an influential witch out there! Great way to spend you birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :partying_face: :clinking_glasses: :tada:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday, @IrisW! :partying_face: Gosh, you are so brave- what a thrilling way to celebrate your special day! And it’s so thoughtful that you are raising funds for a good cause too :pray::rainbow_flag:

I hope you are having/had a very magickal day! Many blessing to you :birthday: :sparkles::blush:

9 Likes

Thanks everyone. It was an unforgettable experience!

9 Likes

Wishing you the happiest birthday :tada: today. May it herald decades of personal satisfaction and peace :dove:

9 Likes

:balloon: Happy 40th Birthday @IrisW :balloon:
And manyyyy morrrrrrre :birthday: now make a wish and blow out the candles!

:butterfly:

8 Likes

Happy belated bday

7 Likes

your so brave happy birthday!

7 Likes

Happy 4 oh :birthday:

7 Likes