It's so hard, this Letting go

A few years ago, My best friend cut me out of her life. Her choice, you can’t make someone stay if they don’t want to. She had a choice, listen to her manipulative grown children or to me.
She chose her children, which she should, they are blood.
It was not an angry parting, just very painful.
A few weeks ago I did an ‘I Release You’: A Spell for Letting Go Once And For All."
Either I grieved myself out or your spell worked. I have sad memories of her, but the pain isn’t sharp anymore, just a dull ache that I can live with. Thank you Francisco Huanaco.

15 Likes

I have an old best friend. We were inseparable. We even lived together. We spent almost every waking moment with each other’s company.
Talking about it hurts. She decided to just up and live with her mother. That’s her choice. It’s fine. After a while I find out that her sister has a biracial child. She named it a few horrible names. That not the friend I know. Knew. Damn it, I’m doing that release you spell today.

10 Likes

Good for you, Sweet Girl, it is empowering!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this experience, @Garnet

I can see that it was very painful. I’m glad that you’re alright and taking things one spell at a time. It works!! :blush:

All the best :pray:

4 Likes

I understand how that feels. I had a friend that I was very close to when I was younger. When I learned that she was getting married, I was hoping she’d still invite me to her wedding, even though we had drifted apart after finishing high school. But I never got the invitation.
It hurt that she seems to have forgotten me and all the times we spent together but, sadly, not all friendships last a lifetime, but you’ll always have the memories, at least.

3 Likes

That’s a painful memory, @Garnet- but I am glad to hear that your spellwork and the passage of time helped to heal the hurt :heart: . Sometimes memories come back that make us sad or even angry- people so change and unfortunately, not always for the better.

But just because friends went their separate ways doesn’t mean that the happy and fun times you spent together were ‘fake’- they will always remain as a happy memory. I like to think that we learn things from people we meet along the road of life :railway_track: and that everyone we meet helps us to get to where we are today. When their role is done, they move on, so that we can continue to meet new people who will in turn also help us continue forward :sun:

[Pic from Pinterest]

Big hugs and lots of love to everyone who parted ways with a friend on the road of life :heart: :candle:

6 Likes

Really live these words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so strong and meaningful. Every last word of this is so true @BryWisteria these words couldn’t have explained it any better.

3 Likes

I always say this…that every soul meets for a reason! We may not know the reason why but it’s there! Everything happens for a reason. It’s all a Divine plan!! Thanks​:pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you, that was very nice

2 Likes

I’m getting older, I don’t have the time or luxury of holding onto anger and hurt. The lovely notes of wisdom were welcome

2 Likes

This is a beautiful quote right here- well spoken, Garnet! :clap: Anger and pain are truly heavy burdens. It’s a bit ironic that it takes more strength to set them down and move on than to cling to them. And you are absolutely right- our time is better spent without hoisting those negative weights around with us.

Love and Light to you! :hugs::heart:

3 Likes