Jade Jemini

Hi i am an empath an eclectic witch. I have been practicing openly for the past 2 years. Before that i was in the broom closet and practicing only in secret very sporadically. Since coming out that I am a witch and fully embracing what i am, my life is improving quickly and everything is falling into place. I have alot of kitchen witch skills and attract spirits. I am so happy to be here. I also run 2 witchy Facebook groups.

9 Likes

Hi @BewitchedBeauty! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re just in time today to join the Group Ritual if you want! It can be done at any time today, so there’s no specific time. It’s fun and a great way to get to know people!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @

It’s nice to meet you, Jade, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado.

There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Hello and welcome!! I’m the Spanish Witchy, from the sunny Sevilla! jejeeje
Wow, 2 facebook groups! I’ll check on them!

5 Likes

Merry meet @BewitchedBeauty,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- it is a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

Congrats to you for embracing your path- it sounds like your Craft has brought you many positive things! I am wishing you all the best as you continue on your magickal journey- may it be a long one full of many blessings :blush::sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help- your coven community is a very friendly one! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.