January 2022 Oracle Card Draws

My card this morning is:
Amplify Your Positive Energy :+1:
There’s a ripple effect of energy flowing from you. Be positive. With every ending comes a new beginning. Trust that the positive energy you radiate will attract what you wish for.

6 Likes

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

I shuffled the deck 3 times & pulled 10. Quert Apple

Quert Apple shares the ninth lunation with the Coll Hazel, but brings in its own perspective to this sunny time of the year. She offers us such sweet fruit & in such variety, it is fitting that she is connected with beauty & making choices among many good things.

Upright Abundance is associated with this card. Therefore, you are granted many boons & blessings. You are reminded to be grateful & to count those blessings. Appreciation is in order. Look to the paradise that you live in & do what you can to protect her. Give your gratitude to all the unseen helpers of nature. Perhaps you can leave a corner of your yard or garden wild so that the nature spirits have a safe place to dwell.

Apple invites you to rest & heal from strife, illness, fatigue, or injury. You are granted the unconditional love of the Great Mother.

When you get this card in a reading, you may also be offered a choice between 2 equally beautiful things. It is not an easy choice to make. It may be time to place your attention on one thing at the expense ofother choices. If so, hone in on your talents. Choose. And enjoy the sweetness of the apple that you picked.

Message I, the Great Mother Apple Tree, send you the full sun of summer & the sweetness of my fruit. Notice that there are many kinds of apples to choose from. As a species, I represent variety. Your species is the same. Each of you is a unique & wonderful gift from the Universe. I represent beauty & choice. I represent the Goddess in all her manifestations. Think of healing when you focus on me. Think of magic & the unseen fairies & devas of the nature kingdom, who secretly go about their work of caring for the flora on the planet.

:infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Good Morning Everyone, wish you all a wonderful day.

January 4, 2022

Shuffled 4 times and received Power and Intention
Your Message:

When you align your intentions with the highest good and act with love and consideration, your power is intensified. When you draw this card, your angels are drawing close to remind you of this. You have the capacity to be a leader and guide at this time and you are being encouraged to align with love and the highest good so that you act from the heart. Often when power arises within, we can find our ego louder, and this is because it wants us to be limited and to question or even stifle our growth. Don’t let it hold you back now. Call in your angels and invite them to help you listen closely to the voice of your soul so that you can move forward powerfully and effectively, in a loving way.

Image source from Kyle Gray Oracle Deck

Extended Message:
Angels are encouraging you to reconnect with your initial ideas and intentions for whatever you are thinking about at this time, or even for your entire life. Often we have an initial intention and then over time our ideas change. The universe is still responding to our intentions, though, because we have “let them go,” and when we let go, we let God. So, if you are confused about how to move forward at this time, you need to recognize that you are a powerful being with influence and potential. Have a clear conversation with God and your angels about your intentions and recognize that what is unfolding at this time has the power to allow you to live your life from a space of pure potentiality.

Have a wonderful day :sparkles: :woman_mage: :mage: :wand_tarot:

5 Likes

January 4th, 2022

I don’t have an oracle deck, but I am having fun participating with you all. I found a free online Oracle Deck Colette Baron Reid and thought it would be fun until the right deck finds it’s home with me.

Oracle of the 7 Energies Deck

THE POWER OF PURPOSE

Key concepts: individuation, seeing your unique place in the world, a clear sense of authentic purpose, healthy self-esteem, letting go of conditioning, celebrating your uniqueness, you be you

There comes a time when you realize that you are destined for something that is yours and yours alone. The catalyst might be an experience with a special person, a path you choose, or something you feel called to do. You’ll discover it’s not necessarily what you thought it would be and has nothing to do with what everyone else wants or seems to want.

An uncanny conviction takes hold from somewhere deep and true. You feel a sense of power arising from a true sense of self, accompanied by a need for action, a commitment to explore something, or a purposeful choice. Right now, you’re invited to step into a new empowered sense of authentic purpose, bolstered by a healthy dose of self-esteem. You’re called to release your old conditioning. There’s no need to be self-conscious or act a certain way to please others—which can sometimes take you in a direction you don’t want to go, anyway.

The discipline and will to evolve are yours by nature. This process doesn’t have to be a struggle. You cannot fail if you immerse yourself fully in what is in front of you now. You are exactly where you are supposed to be. You never have to seek your purpose or wonder what it is. Just keep removing the blocks to your essential self, and your purpose will find you—it’s that easy. What a wonderful thing to know!

Love you all, Blessed be

7 Likes

This is awesome that you found your way to participate until a deck finds you. The cards are really nice too that you found online.

This is kind of where I am, not fully, but I definitely relate to this one.

Thank you for posting @LadyAuld.ofChico

6 Likes

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

I shuffled the deck 3 times & pulled 1. Beith Birch

Beith Birch initiates the first lunation. At this time of year, as we prepare for winter & seek deep transformation, we honor the crone aspect of the Goddess. Although crones are harbingers of death, they are also responsible for birth & new life. They are our midwives. After a period of emptying & releasing odl patterns, acknowledging disappointments & regrets & embracing our achievements, we listen carefully to the quiet voice within & set our intentions for the year to come.

Upright You can expect new beginnings. However, in order to move ahead, you may have to tie up loose ends & let go of what is no longer needed. Therefore, Beith Birch also stands for cleansing & purification. Old patterns are released, & you can shed unhelpful influences, now, just like this tree sheds its bark. This is a time for forgiveness of yourself & others.

Message I am the beautiful Birch tree. I wear bright gold & red leaves in the autumn. My branches grow down long & slender, my many heart-shaped leaves dance & whisper in the wind. Close your eyes & listen to the sounds of my leaves rustling in the autumn winds. Listen to my encouraging messages.

See how I love to grow tall & straight? Lookup & see the sky. Look all the way to the tip of my highest branches. Look to the light & as you do, allow yourself to lighten up. Imagine you are the eagle landing on my highest branch. Seek a higher perspective. You can see the whole picture – the exact opposite of not seeing the forest for the trees. What do you notice?

7 Likes

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Shuffled the deck and this is the Card I Received: Compassion

image source from the Kyle Gray Oracle Deck

Your message:
Your angels are wrapping a light of compassion around you at this time and guiding you to let go of conflict or the need to prove your point. The more you resist and fight, the unhappier and more drained you will be. Pointing out mistakes or mishaps or concentrating on the negative traits or actions of others will only hold you back. Don’t let the unjust actions of others block your experience of joy and freedom. Take time to review where in your life may be feeling held back, or even consumed by frustration and anger, and ask your angels to shine their light upon you and the situation.

Extended Message:
Changing how you are yourself will help change how others see you. Angels are surrounding you at this time and encouraging you to see yourself through their loving and holy eyes. All of the ups and downs you have faced, all of the insecurities you have overcome, and all of the setbacks you have moved beyond are testament to your resilience and strength. So, have compassion and respect for yourself. Angel wisdom is encouraging you to love and treat yourself the way you would love to be loved and treated by others. Then your own actions will be mirrored back to you by those around you. So, ask your angel guide to help you be more compassionate toward yourself now.

Blessed Be :sparkles:
Wishing you all a very lovely day :sparkles: :tarot_card: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

6 Likes

First tarot of the new year!!

Page of wands…

brings creative outlook…sparks a change of direction…loves adventure…

Queen of pentacles…

Loving energy…brings security and balance…powerful female energy…

Knight of pentacles…

Visualization …hard work… determination…sets visions in motion completes tasks.

Oracle scavenge…

Look for value

Blessings and new beginnings!!!

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I love those cards :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

If you don’t mind, what is the name of the deck & where did you get them? :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Thursday, January 6, 2022

I shuffled the deck 3 times & pulled 24. Phagos Beech

*Phagos Beechl is associated with ancient wisdom keepers. The teachings from the past are stored in old objects, special power places upon the earth, and writings. This tree offers guidance from the past & can support new insight & sustenance. Beech s the mother of the woods & is queen to the king, Oak. She provides grounding & a strong foundation for any area of study or research. It is interesting to note that the words “beech” & “book” have the same origins. The ogham for this tree is Phagos, and the letters are IO or PH. This ogham is represented by the hook.

Upright When you receive the Phagos Beech, you are asked to study, do research, or gather information. You might be drawn particularly to ancient information & seek guidance from the ancient past. You might seek lost wisdom or guidance & information from your elders. Perhaps you feel drawn to research your own lineage or travel to distant lands & sacred sites or countries that were home to your ancestors. You may feel drawn to write your own book to share such knowledge.

Perhaps it is time to go back to school & do serious research & study. What have you always wanted to learn more about? When you get this card you may want to commit to a plan. This can either be study on your own, classes, or a full program.

This tree also offers you grounding & is able to create sacred space for you. Call in the energy of Beech & ask for guidance & wisdom. Theinformation you need may come from a wise person, a book, a dream, or your intuition. If you are beginning a project, this tree offers you a strong foundation & stability. You may be involved with a project for a full year & have to be diligent to bring it to completion. Beech will help you stay with your task.

Message I am the Phagos Beech tree. I am a book to you, & I encourage the learning of wisdom. You maybe involved in a project or endeavor that will take an entire year to complete. Thus, you will be working through a whole cycle. It may involve schooling or higher education, with a specific goal or degree in mind. You may have an idea for a scholarly project or for writing a book.

Whatever your project, it may take great effort to complete. I encourage you to work hard & be diligent, & I ask you not to give up. This is your soul work. I am your solid foundation & your resolve. Connect to me for strength & guidance. I am the voice of your ancestors, whose aspirations are your own dreams & intentions & desires. I am evolution dreaming through you. I am your lineages sharing their wisdom with you. Do not be discouraged. What is it you require? State your needs & invite our help, for we are the ancient ones & here to support you.

See how I love to grow tall & straight? Look up & see the sky. Look all the Wy to the tip of my highest branches. Look to the light & as you do, allow yourself to lighten up. Imagine you are the eagle landing on my highest branch. Seek A higher perspective. You can see the whole picture – the exact opposite of not seeing the forest for the trees. What do you notice?

7 Likes

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Today I felt drawn to my Inner Child Oracle deck by: Amanda Lynn Hails. So I have 2 entries for the day.

I shuffled the deck 3 times & drew:

Keep Your Word

Our inner child has always been sensitive to a promise broken, a desire disregarded & a hope lost. It is paramount that we show consistency with ourselves & do what we say we will do; particularly when it involves our inner child. Start with a little thing & practice consistency by keeping your word today.

7 Likes

January 6, 2022

7 Likes

If I could take a picture of the pages from my Celtic Oracle deck I would too! Fantastic idea! :star_struck:

I do love the card itself & it has a wonderful message to go with it! Thank you! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

@Siofra I was typing it out when I saw your card with the description on the card. That’s what gave me the idea to take a picture of the description as well. So thank you! Lol
Why can’t you take a pic?

7 Likes

Good Morning everyone, wish you all a wonderful day. :cloud_with_snow: :cloud_with_snow:

January 6, 2022
Deck has been shuffled, this is what I received: Expect Miracles

Image source from the Kyle Gray Oracle Deck

Your Message:
Miracles occur naturally. They are always ready to unfold. Your angels are encouraging you to prepare yourself for them now.
A miracle doesn’t have to be an extravagant change in circumstances; it can be a simple shift of energy that creates a wave of love in your life. If you need something positive to happen, or you are praying hard for something, this card brings you the message that something and healing is about to unfold. In order to help this along, you are being guided by your angels to recognize and honor your own worth. Realize that you are absolutely worthy of miracles and they will unfold in your life. They are happening all the time and the miracle that you need isn’t a different one, because, in the hands of the divine, anything is possible.

Extended Message:
Place yourself in a golden light. Remember that the light of God is within you, right there in the heart of your being, your soul. Good things can happen for you. But in order to manifest something wonderful in your life, you have to believe that is possible. You could be seeing the miracle you need as impossible or even as “too big” for you to achieve. Ultimately, this is exactly what is blocking it from happening, so change it now. Your angel guide is inviting you to open your mind and heart and see what you need being delivered to you. Feel that it is already in your life. Feel grateful for all your blessings and you will allow the miracles you deserve to unfold.

Blessed Be :sparkles:
Wishing you all a very lovely day :sparkles: :tarot_card: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Oh, I love this idea! I have a wonderful oracle deck that I love but I don’t use it near as much as I should. I have 2 oracle decks in total. I was given Healing with the Fairies by Doreen Virtue. It was a nice introduction to what an oracle deck is but didn’t capture my heart. I do adore fairies.

I got in on a pre-order last summer for the Urban Crow Oracle deck by MJ Cullinane. My first deck from this artist but for sure not my last from her :wink:

I decided to see what the crows had to tell me today.

They told me that perhaps I need to take a step back and get a better perspective on my situation. I do have a tendency to get fixated on one thing and miss the big picture.

9 Likes

That’s a great message today!!

6 Likes

Hahaha I paraphrase… the meanings & messages are 3 pages. The have reversed meanings, upright, meaning of the tree, general message. Too much for a quick post. Lol :joy:

7 Likes

Oh geez! I thought my definitions were too long! Just writing a couple sentences was too much :wink:

6 Likes

Friday, January 7, 2022

I used my Inner Child Oracle deck, by Amanda Lynn Hails. The card that I drew today is:

Let It Come Forth

Repressed emotions can subconsciously fuel many of our behaviors & interactions within the world, and so it is good to explore these when we can. Find a place that feels safe & begin by asking yourself if there is anything that needs to be spoken aloud & released. Observe what comes forth without judgment.

6 Likes