January 2022 Oracle Card Draws

Hahaha I paraphrase… the meanings & messages are 3 pages. The have reversed meanings, upright, meaning of the tree, general message. Too much for a quick post. Lol :joy:

7 Likes

Oh geez! I thought my definitions were too long! Just writing a couple sentences was too much :wink:

6 Likes

Friday, January 7, 2022

I used my Inner Child Oracle deck, by Amanda Lynn Hails. The card that I drew today is:

Let It Come Forth

Repressed emotions can subconsciously fuel many of our behaviors & interactions within the world, and so it is good to explore these when we can. Find a place that feels safe & begin by asking yourself if there is anything that needs to be spoken aloud & released. Observe what comes forth without judgment.

6 Likes

I shuffeled the Inner Child Oracle deck by Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew:

To stay needlessly busy is to stay distracted, something that can help us survive our pains & troubles but does nothing to heal them. Though it may seem daunting, take the time to Be Still. Relax & let your senses rest, putting away all sources of stimulus. Let the silence envelop you & let yourself just be.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Good Morning Everyone, wish you all a wonderful Saturday.

January 8, 2022

Shuffled the deck 3 times and received: Guardian Angel
Your message is:

Everyone has a guardian angel who has been with them since their soul’s creation. Now your guardian angel is drawing closer to you than ever. This angel guide knows you, loves you, and accepts you completely. Before your incarnation on Earth, you danced across the stars together. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, or alone at this time, know that your angel guide is with you to share their love and make you feel safe. You never walk this path alone—Angels are always there to light the way. This card is a huge reminder that you always have their help, support, and companionship available to you.

Image source from Kyle Gray Oracle Deck

Extended message:
You are an independent soul and often find yourself trying to do everything on your own, but know that even just a quick prayer to your guardian angel can take away some of that pressure. Your angel wants to hear more from you. In order to support you fully, they must be invited to do so, but then no request is too much. Your angel guide was made for you and is dedicated to you. Take time today for an easy and informal conversation with them. Speak openly and in a heartfelt way about your life, any challenges you are facing, and anything you need help with. Through that conversation, their help will find its way to you. When you draw this card, they want you to know they are with you.

Thank you my angel guides that are with me, helping me today and always. :angel: :angel:

I wish you all a wonderful day :dizzy:
Blessed Be :dizzy:

6 Likes

@debra2 this card means so much to me today! :two_hearts: Thank you! :blush: I will have to do something to honor or speak with my guides & ancestors. I have a handful of ancestors (from what it sounds like from @MeganB past Freebie Friday readings :rofl:) that either tell me I can do it on my own or have a very interesting way of getting their point across.

I appreciate you drawing from this deck each day! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

@Siofra_Strega Your Welcome and pleased that the coven members can get something out of them. :sparkles:

5 Likes

If I remember correctly yesterday rang true to my heart too! I love the imagery on the cards also.

5 Likes

January 9, 2022

I shuffled my Inner Child Oracle Deck 3 times by Amanda Lynn Hails & drew

It is time to treat yourself and/or others to something magical, mystical, and fantastical! What the treat consists of is not as important as the spirit in which it is enjoyed. When thinking of the perfect something., reflect on how it would make you feel. Does it connect you to feelings of wonder & joy? If so, you have got a winner!

7 Likes

Good Morning Everyone, wish you all a wonderful day.

January 9, 2022

Shuffled deck 3 times and received: Strength and Guidance

Don’t underestimate the power of the soul. You are a strong and resilient soul with the capacity to rise above any challenge. Divine intervention is taking place at this time – whatever is occurring in your life is providing a real learning curve for your soul. You are becoming more and more aware of what will lead you to fulfill your purpose and what will divert you from joy. Your angel guide is encouraging you to recognize that the feelings that are coming to you now are guidance that will help you understand the steps that you need to take and the moves that you need to make in order to be aligned with abundance and support.

image source from Kyle Gray Oracle Deck

Extended Message:
Angels are encouraging you to dig deep and hold your station. If you are wondering what the next step is, know that it will be revealed in due course. Don’t change your plans or your vision or your goals for anyone. This is not a time to take drastic action, but to remain committed and strong. Keep up the good work. Angels are encouraging you to recognize the power of your prayers and intentions at this time. Recognize, too, that angels are with you and willing to guide you on your journey. The universe itself is with you. If you trust in it, you will draw down the power of the cosmos, and the right steps will be revealed in such a way that it will be effortless for you to take them. Know that it’s not your job or duty to know everything that’s unfolding, just to take one step at a time until the solution and outcome are revealed. Have faith. Positive things are happening.

Thank you my angel guides that you are with me, helping me today and always. :angel: :angel:

I wish you all a wonderful day. :dizzy:
Blessed Be. :dizzy:

6 Likes

January 10, 2022

I shuffled my Inner Child Oracle Deck by Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew:

Speak to Yourself with Kindness

The stories we tell ourselves create the patterns which we live by. Each day our self-talk is either trapping us in old beliefs or empowering us to live a life of love & acceptance. Become aware of how you talk to yourself. Is it with a voice of love? If not, how can you speak to yourself in a way that empowers you?

I hope everyone has a great start to their week! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Not me over here about to cry :sweat_smile: Thank you for this card today. It’s exactly what I needed to hear :heart:

6 Likes

I am the same way, my voice to myself is very assertive & “this needs to be done today or now” type of voice. Gonna have to work on that. :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

You are very welcome @MeganB I’m happy that it spoke to you!

4 Likes

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

I shuffled the Inner Child Oracle deck by Amanda Lynn Hails & drew:

On this journey, there will be many voices that call to you of the “right” way to go, but truly only you know your path. Sometimes it might seem as though you are lost or that you are going in circles but trust that you are where you need to be. You will learn all that you need when you surrender to the flow & trust your intuition.

8 Likes

I needed to hear this today- thank you, @Siofra_Strega! :heart: And gorgeous card too- I love the atmosphere of this one. It’s a little bit spooky with the hooded rider and dark tones, yet the message is reassuring and calming. Beautiful! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone, wish you all a wonderful day.

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Shuffled the deck and received Listen Deeply

Your Message:
Angles are sending you guidance and inspiration through your powerful and resonant inner voice. Be ready to listen to that voice now. Listen to yourself. If you aren’t able to hear yourself, you’ll be blocking your connection to the information, insight, and guidance that can support you going forward. If you’ve been ignoring or avoiding dealing with something you feel that you’ve had to do for a long time, your angels are encouraging you to stop, listen to yourself, and do it now. Your expansion and growth depend on it. If you have received challenging information recently about your life, from any source, and you are unsure whether to believe it or not, this card assures you that it is pivotal to the unfolding of your freedom and joy, so listen deeply.

Image source from Kyle Gray Oracle Deck

Extended Message:
The whispers of our inner voice are subtle and it takes patience and willingness to hear them. Often this voice can seem intensely honest and direct, but that’s because it wants us to home in on truth in order to grow. Often we don’t like the truth the inner voice is giving us and refuse to listen, but all we are doing is blocking the guidance that is coming forward for us. The truth of the matter is that our inner voice is always working in our favor. And divine guidance is always loving and supportive. It will be direct and insightful, but won’t make us feel low. If you are unsure what information is guidance and what is based on fear or ego, call on angels to help you hear and understand the information that’s rising up within. You can also invite them to clear old messages so that you can have more space energetically for guidance that is relevant to the present moment.

Blessed Be :sparkles: :mage: :woman_mage: :angel:

6 Likes

January 12, 2022

You Can Do Hard Things

There are many things in this life that we feel we cannot or should not have to do but we must be careful of what we place in these categories. for maturity often lies on the other side. Take time today to think upon the beliefs that might be holding you back. Are you putting yourself in a box by what you "cannot: or “should not have” to do?

Inner Child Oracle Deck by: Amanda Lynn Hails
I hope that someone sees this, it’s very important for everyone to hear sometimes

8 Likes

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Someone needs to hear this & pay attention… I shuffled the Inner Child Oracle deck by Amanada Lynn Hails 3 times & drew:

YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS

There are many things in this life that we feel we cannot or should not have to do but we must be careful of what we place in these categories, for maturity often lies on the other side. Take time today to think upon the beliefs that might be holding you back. Are you putting yourself in a box by what you “cannot” or “should not have” to do?

Someone needs to hear this one too, again, maybe it’s me, but just in case I’m going to post it again. I hope everyone has a great day! :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Friday, January 14, 2022

I shuffled the Inner Child Oracle deck by Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew: I AM

I am safe. I am supported. I am worthy. I am unique. I am honest. I am true. I am abundant. I am present. I am strong. I am open. I am wise. I am cared for. I am good. I am accepted. I belong. Now is the time to practice affirmations. Know that you are, and speak the words that you need to hear over yourself now.

7 Likes

Perfect! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes